Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg Anderson
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeeDubyaBugz Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:34 pm    Post subject: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg Anderson Reply with quote

Awesome buyer. Done business with Gregg now for a while. He's quick to make payment and transactions go smoothly. Thanks Gregg
1963 ragtop bug
1965 Bug convertible

Fire Survivors:
1969 bug autostick
1974 sun bug
banana split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg anderson Reply with quote

Worked out a deal with Gregg for a whole bunch of my VW collectibles. Excellent communication and fast to pay. Great person to deal with. I'd have no problems with dealing with him again Dancing
1964 Chop Top
blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg anderson Reply with quote

I have sold many items to Gregg. He is a great guy to deal with.
Jonny Bumm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg anderson Reply with quote

Great Buyer , good to do business with and hope to do more business in the future . Thanks , John
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected] Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg anderson Reply with quote

Gregg is a great seller and buyer,.
He pays quickly and ships just as fast.
His stuff is high quality.
not to mention hes a friendly and fun guy to deal with.
Thanks Gregg!
CALL 518 630 0173
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Al Capulco
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg anderson Reply with quote

Bought some Type 181 military items from Gregg. Great buying experience and quick shipping, could not have asked for anything better!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kais Collection Premium Member
vintage treasures

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg anderson Reply with quote

Gregg's a great buyer with a true collector's passion.
Can't wait to see more of my rare stuff go to your collection, man.

Thanks for all your business.

Kai's Collection - vintage treasures
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg anderson Reply with quote

UGLY VW bought some items from me. Great communication, complimented with fast payment, made an excellent transaction. ThanksVeryMuch Gregg-Shawn thanks you also!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nolamm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg anderson Reply with quote

Just picked up some NOS items from Gregg. Very nice items at a fair price. Well packed and super-fast shipping. A standup guy. Hope to do more business in the future. Thanks!
banana split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg anderson Reply with quote

Did a trade with Gregg and it worked out great. Speedy shipping and great communication. An excellent guy to deal with.
1964 Chop Top
Vadersdad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg anderson Reply with quote

Purchased parts off Gregg. Awesome seller and communicator. Fast shipping. thank you.
ph262644
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg anderson Reply with quote

Great seller! Item arrived in a timely manner and was exactly as described. Will do business with him in the future.
VWcollector1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg anderson Reply with quote

Recently did some trades with Gregg, and then came back and made some offers and purchases. Gregg is a great guy to deal with over email. Never talked with on phone, but we've developed a level of trust and friendship and I like working with him. Definitely recommend and have no qualms about sending payment F&F.

Brendan Moran

Wanted: VW dealership items: giveaways, advertising pieces, literature, postcards, business cards, photos, signage, books, badges, pins, coins, pens, lighters, keychains, etc.
fescamillarojas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg anderson Reply with quote

Great seller! Fast shipping. made an excellent transaction.
thank you..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bbackhere
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg anderson Reply with quote

Gregg is responsive and EZ to deal with. I don't think you will find a better person to make you an honest deal......thanks Gregg!
houseoffunn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg Anderson Reply with quote

Thanks Gregg for a great transaction. Excellent communication which was much appreciate. Would buy or sell to Gregg anytime.

Thanks again.
UGLY VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:08 pm    Post subject: houseoffunn Reply with quote

bought a NOS Hurst Shifter from Terry
great price, great transaction, great packaging
thanxx I'd recommend doing business w/ him
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg Anderson Reply with quote

Gregg purchased an accessory from me. Payment was instantly and comunication excellent. Great experience and a smooth international transaction. Thank you Gregg!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RogelioMartin20
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg Anderson Reply with quote

Gregg is a great guy really help me out finding the wheel I was looking for honest and helpful I would definitely do another deal with him, thanks Gregg...
vwovalguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: UGLY VW - [email protected] - Gregg Anderson Reply with quote

A perfect transaction! I owe him a beer, thanks Gregg.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: