Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

My 54 european deluxe from start to finish
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Beetle - Oval-Window - 1953-57 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
54bug'n
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: My 54 european deluxe from start to finish Reply with quote

Thank you AceHH, I appreciate your comments. It was a labour of love, and it is great having space to do it.

Cheers,
Mike

54 European Sedan deluxe
Build thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=414940
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AceHH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: My 54 european deluxe from start to finish Reply with quote

54bug'n wrote:
Thank you AceHH, I appreciate your comments. It was a labour of love, and it is great having space to do it.

Cheers,
Mike

YW Mike,
If you wanna know how it feels, when all goes wrong, read the Story about my Oval: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=706971

Ace
tehillah1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: My 54 european deluxe from start to finish Reply with quote

Here are some pics of my May 1955 Standard. I don't see any evidence of these being anything other than stock. Hope this helps.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Oval-Window - 1953-57 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Jump to:
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: