Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Headflow Masters - headflowmasters.com - Adrain
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jivermo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Headflow Masters - headflowmasters.com - Adrain Reply with quote

Colin is right on the money about problems with HFM. I am one of the 6 rebuilds he refers to, and have worked with one of the other 5 on his rebuilt installation. The quality that brought Headflow Masters to everyone's attention simply is not there any more. There have been far too many errors, omissions and oversights that have been documented by a very loyal clientele, who have given Adrian every benefit of the doubt. I don't know what happened to cause this dramatic shift downward, but you can not currently count on a trouble free rebuild from this company...and it pains me to say it. My troubles, as well as those of others, are well covered over on the Itinerant forum.
Brian
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Headflow Masters - headflowmasters.com - Adrain Reply with quote

I'm on rebuild number two from Adrian. As in, I bought one motor and was happy enough to come back to get a second motor for a new project.

I really don't trust any other engine builder as I do Adrian. Yes he is hard to contact some times. If you leave him a message he does get back to you when he can. He's a busy dude helping keep the VW community going. I have the luxury of living close enough that I can drive down to the shop and talk with him. He let me do the final assembly on my first motor in his shop, even stayed in extra hours just to help me finish.

I'm real surprised to see that he had a few engines with defects and people complain that he was so willing to stand by his work and help them out.

'69 Bug
'68 Baja Truck
'71 Bug
'68 Camper

Only losers litter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
epayne611
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: Headflow Masters - headflowmasters.com - Adrain Reply with quote

Had an excellent experience with Adrian.
Ianpereira
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: Headflow Masters - headflowmasters.com - Adrain Reply with quote

Would anyone have Adrian's correct email address. Would like to send a performance type 4 engine for some work.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Headflow Masters - headflowmasters.com - Adrain Reply with quote

Is it the email on this web page?
http://www.headflowmasters.com/

Contage page
http://www.headflowmasters.com/contact.html

Adrian Audirac
[email protected]
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ianpereira
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Headflow Masters - headflowmasters.com - Adrain Reply with quote

Yes. Tried emailing but the messages keep bouncing back. Tried to call but that too seems to be a problem.
gintaras
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Headflow Masters - headflowmasters.com - Adrain Reply with quote

Bumping an old thread.. I recently sent my engine to Adrian, communication has dropped off recently, left several voicemails with no return call..

I'm hoping he is just busy, and I understand that people get busy, but I have a deposit in, and no delivery date... what was the average turnaround time for everyone?
Adrian, if you get updates on this thread, please contact me, I need to move my vehicle, and I need an engine in order to do that.
Jivermo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Headflow Masters - headflowmasters.com - Adrain Reply with quote

Here’s a bump...any update on what is new with Adrian, and Headflow? How have these engine builds held up? How have his modified AMC heads performed?
Anyone out there with good mileage on the heads? Thank you.
deepseeman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Headflow Masters - headflowmasters.com - Adrain Reply with quote

any updates with this company?

61' Double Cab-restored driver
91 SYNCRO
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: