Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: flat
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 21, 2024
dlud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought brackets to adapt Wilwood 4 piston 5.25" calipers to my '72 Ghia (front). I tried the EMPI version and found that they were poorly engineered. p Lanner's brackets were well-constructed and engineered perfectly. Lanner was helpful in answering my questions. I would recommend and will use in the future.
jz56oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

Lanner is awesome to deal with and real fair on pricing. Lanner fabbed and made up 4 custom center caps for my 17" wide 5 Escra wheels from a sketch I sent him.

Thanks again for the great work and help.
Tezlum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought from Lanner a set of custom hubs to fit 944 N/A, part the parts supplied and machined are very high quality can't wait to get these parts on my car.
Canlib
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got my 944 front hubs back from Lanner. Great job. Service and price were exactly as promised and he has provided lots of advice on wheel fitment. Highly recommended!
Bugnutzz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a kit to mount my 944 N/A front disc brakes to 1965 bus. Lanner had this kit in stock and in the mail next day! Craftsmanship is spot on! Packaged well for the long haul. Tracking number to follow its progress. What else can I say, Lanner is the real deal! I will be doing business with him again! Make the call, order the parts, you won’t be disappointed.
emsbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of 944 e brake swan necks and cable sleeves a month ago. Excellent quality and speedy service- no hassles whatsoever!

Lanner is super knowledgeable and great to deal with. If you want big brakes, he’s the guy to talk to!

Would gladly recommend to anyone.
Seatra
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my machined 944T rotors and ebrake kit from Lanner today. Based on previous feedback it is not surprising to me that the work is top-notch. Superb craftsmanship is always welcome but I also value good engineering practice and experience. From one engineer to another, Lanner is all that and more. His communication is open and honest and he gets his products out directly. I am sure to do more business with him as I explore additional performance options on my 79 vert!
gereonb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another satisfied customer here. Bought hubs, caliper adapters, and e-brake swans from him. All communication and advice was perfect. Best way to contact for me was via WhatsApp.
d_jay67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

After being recommended Lanner as the go to for brake upgrades. He was extremely helpful and sorted out the correct set up I need for my late beetle. Parts were posted and arrived quickly at a good price. I will recommend him in future for anyone who wants to copy my set up in the UK. I'll post photos once the parts are fitted. First class in every way.
67kafer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a couple of items from Lanner recently and as always excellent communication, great packaging and really fast getting it in the mail. Would not hesitate to do business again. Thanks
karl h
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: www.vdubengineering.com - flat - [email protected] Reply with quote

944 brake parts arrived, very nice
these days it takes two months to ship from canada to europe,be prepared to wait (not lanners fault)
86 Caravelle
04 new beetle vert
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: