Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Public announcement: Propex Heatsource distribution changes
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
westyventures
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:03 am    Post subject: Public announcement: Propex Heatsource distribution changes Reply with quote

Today, I am formally announcing that Propex Heatsource distribution has been transferred to Van Cafe in Fort Collins, Colorado. It was a great seventeen years, now Van Cafe is poised to take Propex to a new level! Thanks to everyone who made this such a great success for me! See you at more events, hopefully!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ledogboy Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Public announcement: Propex Heatsource distribution changes Reply with quote

Van Cafe is taking over! Congrats on being able to move on, Karl, and best of luck on whatever new (ad)ventures await!
Some people call him Maurice...
SyncroHead Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Public announcement: Propex Heatsource distribution changes Reply with quote

Karl,

I hope you will be able to keep webpages alive that show mounting techniques and options with photos and such. Very valuable for people considering Propex purchase and planning their installation.

Thanks for being such an asset to the community!

Jim

Check out:
www.VANAVATION.com
www.SyncroSafari.org and
www.Vanagons.org

sphet wrote:
I have *no* idea what the previous owner carried in his Westy... angry donkeys?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
photogdave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Public announcement: Propex Heatsource distribution changes Reply with quote

I don't even own a Propex but over the years I've noticed your incredible amount of support on a personal level, even for those who weren't your direct customers! That definitely counts as an advantage over some of the other heater options.
I hope VC is able to continue this level of customer service.

My Westy Movies:
photogdave On Vimeo
photogdave On YouTube

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gestatin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Public announcement: Propex Heatsource distribution changes Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

We (Van Cafe) hope to have full installation docs and videos created in the next few months to help you through the process. In the interim, there are several great install vids out there on YouTube, etc. for reference.

Mad props to Karl for all the years of support and service. We will aspire to his level of technical support, spare parts availability and warranty service while putting our own spin on the offerings and product line as well.

If you have any questions, please shoot us an email at [email protected]

Make it a great one,
Trevor
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
iltis74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Public announcement: Propex Heatsource distribution changes Reply with quote

photogdave wrote:
I don't even own a Propex but over the years I've noticed your incredible amount of support on a personal level...

Second that. I was just on your website a couple weeks ago thinking about next winter.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: