Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DannyZ
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
vintage fiberglass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Bottom line, when you buy something you expect people to treat it well, package it well, write do not bend on the envelop if it is a picture or a print. That is common courtesy. Your comments show what kind of person you are.
I did everything you asked of me in price and payment. You didn't back it up when you asked me to return it and then try to get out of it. Sad! I always back up my sales no matter what.
TYPE4$YNDYKAT Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Contacted DZ and item located and shipped out promptly. Received item in great condition as discussed . Got the bus off my lift quickly and got my customers back on the road . Contact him great source of parts.
Life time member of
VW Hrosc Klub of Slovenia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Classifieds Feedback
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

This guy vintage Fiberglas is a big cry baby. I showed the print to the post office and they said he’s crying about that and said I’d keep it. Very rare print with Joe Vattone’s autograph. Your loss not mine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nvmipis1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Don't buy shit from him! He advertises shit he doesnt have, i purchased Bosch euro lense, the guy sense me mixed match hellas. Then says I have over 1500 adds it's a mistake, then i offer to go meet him for the exchange as he puts it he has them just shipped wrong item. Bull shit! That's why you removed the add aftee, complete waste or my time, effort . And piss poor attitude . I hope Everett removes your ass! This site if for realVWcommunity individuals. With good communication and good customer service.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Ok. Did you go meet him to do the exchange? I've been to his place, he has a literal warehouse of stuff and may have the parts you actually ordered.

I agree with the packaging feedback above.
I've had things arrived bent/damaged.
Sometimes it's the post office's fault, most of the time it could have been packaged better.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vintage fiberglass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny is still calling me names. But thanks for the feedback, I package stuff the way I would want it shipped to me. I know how UPS and some of these guys throw packages around. I am done on this subject and this guy's name calling. Time to move on. Thanks guys! vintage fiberglass
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I posted the art work this guy cried about and it sold in 10 minutes. I then emailed vintage fiberglass to let him know. His reply was I seen it it was listed for days. I then emailed him and told him he’s full of shit. So he’s crying saying I’m calling him names. I didn’t call him any names simply told him HE’s FULL OF SHIT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Buy the way, I had several people that wanted that print. This guy is a big cry baby and doesn’t know what rare is. Your loss
vintage fiberglass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I don't do drama with losers.

But look at the picture and how it was packaged. Flimsy plastic type envelope, one piece of cardboard, no "do not bend on the envelope that would just bend anyway because it was not stiff. Picture floating freely in the envelope and got all creased ans wrinkled. And this guy is saying it is my fault because he packaged so poorly and I should have insurance. Pathetic!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Danny,
Why don't you show people how my package looked of the picture when I sent it back to you. I have pics of it. Care to share so people can judge?
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

This guy vintage fiberglass is a big cry baby. I sent a similar piece of Empi art work to England in the exact packing and it made it there no problem. Here’s a picture of the art work. I’ve been shipping the Empi art work I sell in the same packages for more than 15 years. I’d say it’s your carriers fault not mine. Your a big cry baby. Someone else bought the piece your crying about in 10 minutes after Bernini list again. The buyer knows a rare piece. Others even asked to buy it. Your lose not mine
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

The art work your returned even had the Famous Empi owners Joe Vatone’s signature. Again your loss
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

As for the guy with the lens. I still have the lens. His shitty additide is why he didn't get the right ones. The day before he bought them I was in a box with the Hella lens so I thought they were the ones he wanted. As for the missed match set, most people don’t know that European lens are different from one another. I’ll sell them to someone that doesn’t talk shit. Good luck
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny loves to point a finger and call names. Reached put to him this morning for a bus delete plate. He sent me an email stating 10 dollars shipping, 60 dollarsimmediately. 3.5% fees. So I sent him 62.50 immediately. He comes back and says he sent wrong price, I needed to send him additional 5 dollars. Then he accused me of not sending fees. I told him to just send the refund and I would find something else. I didnt feel like going back and forth with this or that. No big deal.

After he accused me of not sending fees I sent an email detailing the dollars and cents, of which I always include in the message I send with payment. I again tell him to just send the refund. He then responds and calls me dishonest because his ad said 55 and I should have been "honest" and paid him more or read his mind maybe? After calling me dishonest I told him again to send the refund and he quit responding. I then sent email to tell him I expected a refund within 30 minutes. After the 30 passed I told him if I did not get it in another 15 minutes I would file a dispute with paypal. He did not respond,did not receive refund so filed dispute. He then sent another email stating " most people just pay up instead of crying". Still no refund. Will never do anything else with this member and I would suggest no one else does either if this is how he responds and behaves.
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I just bought some Idle Stabilizers from Danny. I usually will not pay Pay Pal fees nor will I send Family or Friends. Danny wanted me to pay the fees, but since he had what I wanted and at a great price. I paid him straight away at 4:30 in the morning, Later that day he wanted to know if I was going to pay as he was getting ready to ship and he wanted to ship them the same day.
I know I paid him but could find no record of it and he did not show it on his side. I went ahead and Paid him again and he was able to get the items out same day for me. Later that night the first payment showed up and now he had been paid twice.
After double checking his account he promptly refunded me in full. The items came well packed and within 2 days of payment.
I have bought quite a few items from Danny and generally had positive experiences with him.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Glad the above person had a decent experience. Over 24 hours since I first sent the payment that was asked of me. Danny was real quick to send emails yesterday when he wanted to get more dollars from me and tell me this was my fault and I was being dishonest. He has since not responded to a single email, and has not refunded the money I sent as requested. Nor has he indicated he is sending any product( which is fine I didnt ask him to). He is at the moment due to no response holding onto my money, blamed me for a failed transaction and not indicated he intends to resolve it at all. Pretty shady

Edit: he finally responded this afternoon by email. His only response, "stop crying."

I am sick and tired of the general public that wants to drag feet , point fingers and not accept responsibility for their own mistakes. This guy has done nothing but tell me how wrong I have been since he realized that he made a mistake. Why would anyone choose to do business with an I individual that responds to someone like this is beyond me. I was not rude or ugly, when he told me he made a mistake I just simply responded to send the refund. He still hasn't done that.
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

After I told him he should refund my mo eyes like I requested this was Danny's response to me. Let this be notice of anyone that may choose to do business with this member. I'd it doesnt work the way he thinks it should this is how he will treat you.

Don’t tell me what to do. I ask everyone to pay the PayPal fees. I thought you didn’t pay the fees. Then I looked at my email and I figured wrong. All most all the people that pay don’t pay the fees and I send them another email and they all pay. Then there’s the 1% that cry like a little b-tech like you. I thinking since you started the claim and the feedback you can wait for PayPal to decide. Nice going"
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Learn to spell

Last edited by DannyZ on Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I can spell just fine. I just dont pay attention to auto correct as much as I should. Spend more time resolving business issues rather than picking a fight and throwing blame you low-life.
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Last email response from Danny

"Fuck off loser."
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Stop sending all the rude emails. CRY BABY
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Page 26 of 34

Jump to: