Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jeffgagnon
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
bullethead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought Jeff's stainless hardware kits and couldn't be happier. Excellent quality, very reasonably priced and fast shipping. Thank you!

Vintage Driven... Oil Cooled

'62 Porsche 356 Notchback Hotrod
'63 VW Type 34 Karmann Ghia
'64 VW Bus 21 Deluxe Samba
'67 Porsche 911 S
'68 Porsche 911 T Targa
'70 Porsche 914/6 GT
cjsmitty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

We purchased a drivers corner piece and bumper from Jeff all were as described and he met us to deliver them. Would defiantly do business with him again.

http://instagram.com/smittys_auto_body
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
albertmirror
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have purchased several of Jeff's products and have always been completely satisfied. All of our transactions have gone very smooth and she ships very quickly. Rest assured, if you do a deal with Jeff, he gets it done. Thank you Jeff for the great service.
Al
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SamboSamba22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a Febi/Bilstein Swing Lever (Center Pin) Kit from Jeff on Tuesday 11/12.
I received it today 11/14. Kit is as it was stated to be, a quality German kit.
I’ve bought a handful of items from Jeff over the last 3/4 years, always prompt and what I am expecting.

Oct. ’67 Double Cab (’68 Crew Cab)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44412.png]Click to view image[/URL]
March '69 Delivery (Panel Bus)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44414.png]Click to view image[/URL]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Charlo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello,
I'm very much LONG overdue on sharing very high kudos for Jeff.
I've the good fortune of living in the same city as Jeff, and was referred to him in July 2016. Since then, Jeff has been 'Invaluable' to me with the body-off restoration of my '69 Bug...
He did my partial floor pan and battery tray replacement, metal work on fenders, doors, and deck lid; assistance on my front beam rebuild, R&R help on rear suspension bushings, a powder-coating referral, up to his help with making my older Ghia spindles fit Bug tie rod ends for my front disc brakes. And more!
Jeff has a wealth of an inventory, and found it for me if he didn't have it - even helped me source the best speedometer rebuilder going! He's supplied me with everything from small random parts to ALL of my front and rear brake parts, up to running board mats and tires. Yep, parts A to Z ...
And the best part? This man is about down-to-earth as it gets - personable and friendly. Buses are his main focus, but he's never hesitated to offer his time and expertise with my Bug. Highly knowledgeable with years of VW experience, you bet! Pricing - reasonable, for sure!
Thanks, Jeff! Grateful in Grants Pass, OR Very Happy
Odie1968
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased several items from Jeff. Jeff is knowledgeable and articulate. Being knew to the T2 scene I found him easy to talk to. The parts arrived well packed, as described and in a timely manner. Looking forward to more purchases!
Raymond73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some used carbs from Jeff. Solid communication, quick shipment, well packaged, exactly as described, etc. No complaints whatsoever.

Thanks,
Ray
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ZZTOM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a part from Jeff and it was exactly like in the picture.. he also shipped it to me fast. great to deal with.
Tom
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just another great transaction with Jeff. Good communications and follow up.
69YellowVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff was a pleasure to buy from and the hitch for our 1970 Westy was a perfect fit and cleared the TriMil header with no issues (see attached photos). The hitch is very well built and engineered. Thanks Jeff for providing your great product!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

nvlandshark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a set of rebuilt type 2 front trailing arms from Jeff. Great transaction, Fast shipping, Great packaging, product as described. I will be doing business with Jeff again in the near future. Thanks Jeff
visibleink
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff - thanks for sending out those torsion arms out so quickly, great stuff....asset to the scene.

<-- Helga, she slammed her dub in '53 and adjusted valves with her teeth
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff is a very helpful and serious guy! I had an easy international transaction with him. I received the parts in time and in great condition, as they were discribed in his ad. Thanks again! Attila from Budapest
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

The best!! simply follow the directions on his ad for paypal and in a few days your item shows up. It honestly could not be any easier.

Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff is a great parts vendor and a great asset to VW collectors and the hobby. I ordered eight 36hp small loop oil level dipsticks for a bunch of spare 36hp engines that I have lying about in storage, and his package came pretty quickly. Unfortunately all of these dipsticks were 40hp dipsticks and won't read oil levels correctly on a 36 hp engine. A lot of intricate size and marking differences for various engines. No worries, I'm not upset, shit happens. I've bought from Jeff before and everything was great. Jeff has even offered to correct/refund the small purchase cost/postage, very fair of him! Thanks Jeff for your services and for making your great original vintage VW parts available to us. I'm sure to be buying more from Jeff in the future!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!

Last edited by BulliBill on Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeffgagnon Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bill. Sorry about that.
The first two I picked I personally pulled them from 36hp cases. And then matched the other ones up. I was under the assumption that the small loop longer ones were 40 hp. And the short were all 36. My apologies
I will definitely refund your money and shipping if you want to send them back.
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received some more parts Jeff today, as described and packaged right. Thanks again, Jeff, appreciate the great service. Cheers.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 1500 engine case from Jeff, very reasonable in both price and shipping. Answered all questions promptly, lots of pictures in correspondence, case packed nicely and arrived quick! Thanks again, Jeff. Very highly recommended!

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another easy purchase from Jeff. He’s quick in communicating, clear in updating, and I always get what I bought as described, if not better. Thanks again, man. Take care.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
phastbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of lower seat brackets and upper seat bracket "stops" from Jeff. He was super fast with communication and shipping. Jeff kept me in the loop. from payment to tracking. A++ seller.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: