Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vw bus roof rain protectors for driver and passenger
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
lrcdnc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 5:22 am    Post subject: vw bus roof rain protectors for driver and passenger Reply with quote

I'm not sure what they're called but they attached to the roof gutters on the front of the bus to protect the driver and passenger from rain coming down on you when you open the door. I've been looking just about everywhere and can't find them.
Does anyone know if they are available and where I might be able to find them?
zozo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: vw bus roof rain protectors for driver and passenger Reply with quote

Those are pretty much unique to Brazilian buses.
EmpiGT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: vw bus roof rain protectors for driver and passenger Reply with quote

If you are wanting them. They are made of deluxe belt line molding. Should be real easy to make.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Clara Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: vw bus roof rain protectors for driver and passenger Reply with quote

I think they extend the rain gutters upwards so the rain flowing through the gutters doesn't overflow onto you when you get in or out of the bus. So only useful in heavy rainfall?
lrcdnc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: vw bus roof rain protectors for driver and passenger Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for your help. But it sounds like they might be as scarce as hen's teeth.
panel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: vw bus roof rain protectors for driver and passenger Reply with quote

Some info here:

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...p;start=20
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: