Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

virtanen - [email protected] - Mika
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: virtanen
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
nachole
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Great transaction, shipping very fast, well packed, the speedo tube and horn bracket is in very good condition. Very satisfied. Excellent seller. Thank you very much Mika.
It was a pleasure
passoa55 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Always a pleasure to work with Mika his parts.
Great he make such a good quality.
Recomand dealer!
Regards from Belgium Wink
1950 Hebmuller #458
1955 lowlight lizard green
1955 original paint oval
1956 1600 super V-sunroof Porsche
1958 lowlight ghia black
1963 firetruckred 23 window
1967 SO42 westy
1969 original paint Westy
1970 one owner 1300L bug
aa390392
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Bought 3 floor panels from Mika
Fair price
Fast delivery
Superb quality
Perfect fits
☆☆☆☆☆
Cheers Thomas

55 ragtop
56 delux sedan
56 Kabriolet
ferdi7523
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

First time deal with Mika Virtanen, bought some Defroster Tubes and Jack Point.
Not only he made a very good quality of them but also he performed prompt communication and excellent packaging.

Surely will make another purchase from him.
RHD 1600 78 BUS
messerschmittfan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Mika not only makes/sells great parts he ships very quickly. I highly recommend him. He has great customer service and his packing is also great. Harry
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Another flawless transaction with Mika!
I purchased a number of parts from him.
Great communication. Shipped fast. Awesome packaging.
I will continue to do business with him.

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
Valmir Azevedo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Excellent seller, fast, honest, excellent quality parts, always buy from him. I recommend .
BeetleSaab
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Very positive transaction in every way. I got the 25hp spark plug wires, the mid-sixties master cylinder reservoir bracket, and an NOS fuse box. Everything was perfect.

In addition to this, Mika helped me immensely by shipping me some parts from another Finnish retailer who only ships within Finland. Communication was quick and helpful, and the shipping was quick as well. This was my first transaction with Mika, but certainly not my last.

Thanks Mika!
Lynn
gatorwyatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mik Reply with quote

Mika was very quick to reply and total everything up I was requesting. The parts shipped immediately and the parts look fantastic. Very pleased. Thanks Mika!

wanted:
RHD Barndoor floor mat..reproduction is fine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dibaltic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

I bought left and right split/oval front quarter panel repair panels. Great communication, very nice packaging and beautiful panels! Thank you for making these nice panels at an affordable price.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Got some sheetmetal parts in today, VERY Pleased with the quality & craftsmanship... Fast shipping to boot too!! A+++
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Mika is in all respects, a great person to work with. I've ordered from him 6 or 7 times and have always been extremely satisfied. Mika offers product that mirrors the quality and design of the original. I'm always coming back to Vitanen after others don't quite match up. The parts Mika offers are the best you can buy and shipping is fast.
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

I just received my latest delivery from Mika, one of his Oil filler cap/breathers with the small head. It looks great! Mika's parts are all top quality and true to the originals.

I'm constantly finding new things in his offering and already have another order on the way. Very Happy

Thanks Mika,

Mark
fla2smoker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Received his bottom tunnel plate today. The stamping and bends look as good as the factory part. Shipped fast to the USA. Thanks again Mika!
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Purchased a 36 hp cylinder and other parts from Mika.
Good communication and fast shipping.
Perfect transaction.
Thank you very much!
Jose
kafer53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Buy with complete confidence !
I recently bought Mika’s Zwitter running boards, mats and trim clips for my car to replace my crusty originals.
Flawless boards. Perfect in fit and finish and details to the originals
Great packaging and communication. Super International transaction (Finland to Canada) no problems
Thanks Mika !!

Paul
brille52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Bought `46 heater channels from Mika for a friend of mine and they arrived quick and well packed ! The channels are PERFECT - my friend is more than happy !
Thanks a lot Mika for this easy great transaction !

Andreas, Italy
brickfishing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Stellar parts from Finland. Super service and great communication. Mika is a great person and I wish I could live next door to this super talented man. Parts like NOS German that could have been laying in a warehouse since the 1950's. Perfect fit and finish with fair and fast shipping to the USA.

Don't hesitate to buy from him if your looking for OEM quality proper fitting repair parts for rare beetles. Dancing
mr-jynx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

I purchased some parts from Virtanen, and will hopefully be making more orders in the future. thank you.
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Another flawless transaction with Mika!
I purchased a number of parts from him.
Great communication. Shipped fast. Awesome packaging.
I will continue to do business with him.

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: