Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Small white hose under van dripping water. Do you know what that
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcbbcn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:17 pm    Post subject: Small white hose under van dripping water. Do you know what that Reply with quote

Hi,

I noticed a small white hose dripping water under my ‘99 camper van. Do you know what is it? And how do I stop it?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Thank you
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Small white hose under van dripping water. Do you know what that Reply with quote

drain from a fridge perhaps?
Broseph Stalin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Small white hose under van dripping water. Do you know what that Reply with quote

I bet that is the fresh water system drain for winterizing. Check inside the pantry cabinet and see if the valve is partially open. Might have to replace the valve.
'03 EVC Winnie, 2018, Sold
mvaska
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Small white hose under van dripping water. Do you know what that Reply with quote

that's exactly what it is. turn on the pump and you'll see lots of water if the valve in the cabinet is open/broken in the slightest
mcbbcn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Small white hose under van dripping water. Do you know what that Reply with quote

Thank you so much! The valve was open. I must have left it open after winterizing the pipes and left it open to avoid freezing. I appreciate the pointers! Thanks everyone!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: