Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BusOK - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BusOK
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
KentABQ Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: BusOK - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had searched for months for a very obscure spring. It is made to hold the sliding door of a Bay Window open. Amazingly enough, Busok listed it in The Samba classifieds, so I ordered a few. They were shipped quickly and just received them today. They look great and should fit my needs perfectly.
Thanks Busok!

"I must say, how can you be in a bad mood driving this vehicle full of vibrant color.
Cars of today are so bland in comparison. It's like driving a celebration!"
---WildIdea

Bus ownership via emoticons:
Very Happy Shocked Mad Sad Embarassed d'oh! Pray Brick wall Pray Dancing Dancing Dancing ---williamM
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: BusOK - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeffrey is an excellent seller in all ways. cheers ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: BusOK - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some seals, everything went great
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: BusOK - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some NOS OE Euro spec Vanagon front signal lenses in original boxes complete with 5 years of dust from sitting on a shelf for just a little more then aftermarket parts. I love NOS OE parts.
They also had "ATIWE" wheels cap stickers for my Keyhole wheels. A 2fer here for sure. Arrived in a timely fashion and packed well. The wheel stickers are already installed. The piesta resistance to my newly restored wheels.
While happy with this part of the Transaction, At first I tried to order just the stickers and did place the order, The stickers were pricey and I was fine with that as it was less then me having them made and die cut. Shipping was on the high side plus Pay Pal fee ( I normally will not buy when asked for fees). Fine, I wanted them and at $55.00 shipped It was done. 2 days later I got a note that I was not in Europe and they wanted 39 Euro more for shipping. I said "no way" These can ship in an envelope or padded mailer. Send me my money back or stick with the sale. They refunded my Pay Pal, Fees and all.
I then went back to their site and found those lenses and placed the order for them and had them add the stickers. The whole item shipped for less then the stickers alone.
I am unsure of what was going on, all ended well. But I had my doubts.
I will buy again, but this will stick in my mind.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWNYCMike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: BusOK - [email protected] Reply with quote

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2515013

Excellent Seller ! Five Diamond Platinum Star Rating !
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: