Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

mcdragracer - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: mcdragracer
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
txoval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Rick recently rebuilt my dual 40 Dellortos. He stayed in constant contact while completing the work and is a master of this craft. He answered all of my questions and provided jetting advice regarding my engine combo.

Below are pictures of my completed carbs...they speak for themselves. Once on the engine Iíll report back on how well they work

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pizza941
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great source for Dellorto parts and expert on Dellorto carbs.
Thx, Bob
umpy907
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks again for the parts I needed and for answering all my questions and getting my parts shipped out quickly. Will definitely be using your services again
tinman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently had Rick rebuild some 36mm dellortos ,, He kept in constant
contact with me through the rebuild process and answered all questions related to them . i highly recommend him and his profesional abilities
I wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again . the carbs look brand new
and perform perfectly,,, couldnt ask for more!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
umpy907
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a couple parts and was very fast to ship. Was super easy to deal with and when I had some questions he took the to help me out and walk me through everything.
Will definitely be buying all my Dellorto parts right here 😁👍

Thanks again for all your help it means a lot to find a good honest does what he says person to deal with.
vince1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some DRLA chokes, very friendly person to deal with, highly recommended.

Vince.

Click here for my full pix detailed 2165 engine build with beehive valvetrain.

Sorry for my poor English, I'm a French guy ... Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Matthew Tylka
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Rick rebuilt a set of 40mm Dellortos for me. He kept me updated the entire process and the turn around was very good...quicker than expected. The carbs ran great on first startup and they turned out great. I would recommend to anybody and will plan on doing business with him again. Thank you Rick for quality work.
fredsdually
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Rebuilt my 48 dellortos and did an excellent job!!!! He rejetted and installed a set of new vents and soda blasted them so they look new and when I put them on my 2165 they ran awesome straight away !! He was in constant contact and I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY....Car has more power and drivability than ever and I cant wait for my local 1/8 mile track to re-open Very Happy
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had Rick do 44 idf for me recently...one that had been frozen up from water sitting in it. after talking to him briefly, i was sure he was the guy i needed to send it to. Once he got it he let me know, and once again called me once it was torn down and estimated. I gave him some engine info, and he got me a nice baseline set up on jetting. The pictures he sent were amazing, and the carb looked like new. It looked even better in person once i got it back. It truly looks brand new! i am so stoked, and will be getting it on my buddys car soon. i would recommend that anyone needing carb service to get ahold of Rick and talk to him, once you do, you will understand. He is also very fair priced, and get it done in a timely manner. i will be sending more to him in the future.

KC
fraho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Im Very Impressed with Rick 1st experience to the top Customer Service, very Humble, Quality,Person, Equal treatment on who ever you are. Whats fading away this days. I had CALLED SOMEONE ELSE in the site, he acted like he was the only one on earth doing it, maybe was a robot.

2nd. Good work on the 40s carbs, they woke up my motor, what a difference, Rick asked my motor specifications for adjustments and parts on my carbs, very happy with his work that I sent him another pair 44s. Did not need to buy reproduction carbs. Rick told me call me if you need help adjusting the carbs and, I did he walked me through it, very patiently. Guy is very knowledgeable, but does not show it or acted. Highly recommend him. Thanks again.
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just completed a transaction with Rick and received my 45 dellortos today. After another samba transaction gone sour in which my carbs, rebuild kits, and parts were stolen, Rick reached out to offer some help. I should have gone with Rick to begin with.

Rick kept me updated with photos, very reasonable rates, detailed receipt, basic tuning for my setup and I could not have asked for an easier process. Thank you Rick for restoring some confidence and providing a great rebuild service!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: