Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: wcfvw69
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Doc Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

With a strong desire to keep my Delta Green 68 type I sedan stock and as original as possible, I found out about Bill and sent him my 205M Distributor which he rebuilt to original and it actually looks brand new but better than that, it works better than ever before. Bill found, and corrected, the problems my distributor had including that the vacuum advance canister was not holding a vacuum. No backfiring is happening now and life is good again. Also bought a restored original VW Pierburg fuel pump from Bill which looks brand new and a spare 205M Distributor as well. The whole experience was pleasurable and the end result was as satisfying as it can get. Bill is straight as an arrow and right on target. This man knows his stuff very well and the quality of his work as well as the product he produces is better than I expected. It is a breath of fresh air dealing with an honest man and I definitely will do business with Bill again and encourage, without reservation, anyone who is looking to improve their original VWs to better than stock condition to contact him, you will not be disappointed. He will repair and make your distributor and fuel pump look and function brand new.
ekerr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

After being told that the VW Bus Pierburg Fuel pump kits were no longer available in Australia by local VW shops, I reached out to Bill. His prompt reply and reassuring can-do attitude saw me quickly organise the small fee for a rebuilt Pierburg fuel pump to be shipped to Australia.

The Bus has never run this well, even though I had my old pump rebuilt years ago. No leaks and a German quality part doing what it does best.

I recommend anyone looking for NOS like quality reach out to Bill. First class service and products.

I wish I came across you years ago!
kent70ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill,
Thanks for recommending the 205-T SVDA distributor. Your remanufactured distributor looks awesome, your install and timing directions were spot on, and when I added the remanufactured carburetor, it idles perfect and doesn't stall when coming to a stop or accelerating. Thanks!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: