Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

New Topic: "You married guys will understand this"
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
obus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

oprn wrote:
On that line of thought, what do you guys use as a conversation stopper? I have two that work well.

"Are you talking to me dear?" ( there are only the two of us...)

"You remind me so much of your Mother when you say/do that!"

Always good for an hour or two of quiet time! Wink

The "Mother" line gets my Wife fired up. that will trigger a battle not silence
1960 Paprika Red Karmann Ghia Convertible aka Schatze L452 built 5/20/60
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
66 21 window bus built 8/31/65 https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=777273
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crukab
Samba Chef

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

Floating VW wrote:

And she was Brazilian, so the screaming was in Portuguese which adds a whole 'nother dimension to it!

Yea, my YOUNGER Bro WAS married to a Columbian woman, Divorced her after about 10 ? years, his hair is totally grey & his forehead is growing, my older Bro & I have a bit of grey & full head o'hair, co-winkey-dink, I don't think so....... Wink

Good to hear your getting to see your Kids Mark !!
My wife is visiting our Grand kid in Ct., she stays at her beach house in R.I., they all get to go to the beach daily, she's been there 2+ weeks, don't know when she's coming home.... Cool
My son will be 32 on the 4th .... Shocked

My Pops:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=604100&highlight=
I know you will always be with me, rest in peace with no more pain. 8/13/14.....

In the yard right now:
'51 Dodge 5 window truck
'65 Bug
'66 Singlecab
'82 Rabbit Truck Diesel from CALI Smile
'86 Doublecab W/T
'91 Vanagon carat/wolfsbrg.Tiico
'88 Dodge Ram pickup
'11 Jetta Wagon
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

Floating VW wrote:
Man, it pisses me off when you guys talk about how good your wives are!

My ex-wife, I literally had to throw buckets of cold water on her to get her to stop screaming at me. It was the only thing that would work- if I tried to leave the house and walk away, she would just follow me out the door and continue screaming at me on the sidewalk.

And she was Brazilian, so the screaming was in Portuguese which adds a whole 'nother dimension to it!
got any video? that sounds asome to watch.... but..dam it sucks for you.. try to find a good one.. there are a fewout there...very few Wink if they have divorced girlfriends...might want to steer clear. bitches cause more bitches to be divorced.
Floating VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

mark tucker wrote:
. . . if they have divorced girlfriends...might want to steer clear. bitches cause more bitches to be divorced.

That right there is a pearl of wisdom such as I have not heard in a good, long while!

I'm gonna get me a pad and pencil and write that one down.
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

typ914 wrote:
Or you may not understand this one.
For the last 5 years or so my wife has insisted on cutting our lawn, about 1-1/4 acres with a self propelled walk behind mower. I often offered to buy her a ridding mower but she always said walking was healthier. She finally broke down and asked for a ridding mower. You would not believe her excitment when they delivered her brand John Deere lawn tractor with bag attachment.

It gets better. She is a Texan and her hobby is smoking meats. About 18 years ago i gave her a Primo smoker for her birthday and sent sent her to a cooking school to learn how to properly grill and smoke brisket. Couldn't ask for a better wife.

Lord, I know I should not covet the neighbors wife but she is smoking hot....
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

Floating VW wrote:
mark tucker wrote:
. . . if they have divorced girlfriends...might want to steer clear. bitches cause more bitches to be divorced.

That right there is a pearl of wisdom such as I have not heard in a good, long while!

I'm gonna get me a pad and pencil and write that one down.
as do church's & church women's groups., seen it tomany times. they sure can eff up marriages as bad or worse than those divorced girlfriends do.
oprn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

Games with my wife? That is a no-go region right there! There fairer sex are born playing mind games, are experts out of the crib and any guy with any sense steers clear of that quagmire!
Fish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

oprn wrote:
Games with my wife? That is a no-go region right there! There fairer sex are born playing mind games, are experts out of the crib and any guy with any sense steers clear of that quagmire!

Giggity!

.·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·..><((((º>

# 303 and #156

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

Zundfolge1432 wrote:
Cusser wrote:
TDCTDI wrote:
Care to share your wife? Twisted Evil

Be wary what you wish for.

On our honeymoon, we had a room with a built-in jacuzzi. Mrs. Cusser wouldn't go in because she hadn't brought along a swimsuit.

Mrs. Cusser had heard that the man was supposed to be on top, and the woman underneath. I said "Mrs. Cusser, get out from under the bed, you're getting all dusty !!!"

OK - those things did not really happen....really, we still have sex almost every night: almost on Monday, almost on Tuesday......

Straight from Henny Youngman, somebody please take my wife. Thank you

Did we complete this circle?

We have sex twice a week...she does it Mondays , and I do it Fridays.
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

Quote:

Did we complete this circle?

Quote:
We have sex twice a week...she does it Mondays , and I do it Fridays.

[ CIRCLE? are you requesting a circle jerk party?or just needing some one to compleate your's? just wondering...or is it for the monday night games? Rolling Eyes
beware when you take somebodys wife, you may end up with a lot more than you want.....and then some.
oprn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

Just like used cars, there is a reason for the need to change ownership and it's usually not apparent in the test drive but soon after .... you find out why she was traded in! Wink
Fish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

Nobody gets out alive.

# 303 and #156

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nsracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

oprn wrote:
Just like used cars, there is a reason for the need to change ownership and it's usually not apparent in the test drive but soon after .... you find out why she was traded in! Wink

I will take them for test-drives but never buy any. Laughing

Aplenty to test-drive..resist the temptation to bringing that home. Taking home one is a headache you inherit from the last guy who got rid of it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nsracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

AZ Landshaper wrote:
Wife left town this weekend. Aaahh!

ain't those the best weekends? Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

my youngest kid left for kosovo yesterday for 3 years....that's gonna be a long 3 years for me.I hope I manage to get over there for at least a week or so to see her and the country. i miss her already.
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

Quote:
'

Ill step up to fix this one.

Henry's line was:

"Take my wife....pause...please!"
typ914
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

Here is one for everyone. Wife was complaining about all the stuff her husband had in their garage and basement. She said if you ain't used it in a while you might as well get rid of it! She was the first thing to go.
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

typ914 wrote:
Here is one for everyone. Wife was complaining about all the stuff her husband had in their garage and basement. She said if you ain't used it in a while you might as well get rid of it! She was the first thing to go.
oh crap....what does she look like?? be on the look out for a useless pissed off man hater looking for another victim, she will probably have accomplaces that too are men haters and divorced and probably associated with some church of some sort. that may be armed and dangerous. and for sure skeery at the least. keep them away from your wife is she is a keeper...if you want to keep her.. this has been a PSA.
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

Abscate wrote:
Quote:
'

Ill step up to fix this one.

Henry's line was:

"Take my wife....pause...please!"

It's Henny, not Henry. Wink
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: New Topic: "You married guys will understand this" Reply with quote

Thanks, C

Freakin spellcheck
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Page 21 of 31

Jump to: