Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vw.dodge
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
bonsaijim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

Professional and fast shipping. First time buyer with Dave, and very impressed. Quality packing skills! Highly recommmended.
Gssereik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

Excellent! Dave communicated very well and shipped my item quickly.
stephdu56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

hello from France!

Dave is a great seller!!! highly recommended to deal with.

very fast answer, very good price, packaged extremely well.......

Hope to deal with you again

Many thanks for all

STEPH
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

Brought some Kombi parts from Dave, Quick to get a quote for international postage and sending it on it's way .Great to deal with from start to finish thanks
regards Wayne (yarrum)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

Excellent seller! Highly recommended!
Many thanks
Jose
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

I bought an Orig low mileage Continental tire from Dave, and his service was outstanding! The transaction itself was smooth and easy. He sent me lots of pictures and looked up the best shipping price (which was a lot less expensive than I expected). He packaged it up so well it could have been hit by a truck and still be fine. The tire itself was *amazing*. I would definitely purchase from Dave again!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

I just bought a part from Dave and he was awsome to deal with. Great communication and he even sent images of the packed part and only charged me exact shipping. It was well packed and arrived quickly. Thanks Dave!
56zwitter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

Super nice guy and extremely fair. Was really easy to deal with and a nice guy. Thank you for the great deal and awesome service. Hope to buy from you again.

Danny
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

I purchased a part from vw.dodge. Arrived in Excellent/Excellent condition, nos as adverted, and complimented by great packing. Scrupulously honest, refunded some bit and folding$, not required nor necessary. Thanks Very Much Dave old Friend.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: