Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

andreasg - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: andreasg
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 14, 2024
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: andreasg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Trustworthy seller, great communication. Item arrived packed with care, no damage. Item also came in original box, which was a bonus! Thank you Andreas! Hope to do more business in the future.

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
carloscaq
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: andreasg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Horrible service, I have bought this man a pair of windshield wipers and I have specified that he will send it to me to Spain where I live now, instead of sending it to Spain he did it to the United States to my old PayPal address when I have not been there. I have sent him 2 emails asking why he sent them to US when I was very clear that I'm located in Spain and I never had an answer, not even an apology for the fact. I'm still waiting to receive it from July 27 when I placed the order.
Dirtyscant
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: andreasg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Everything was great!Nice Product.Thank you!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: