Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

germansupplyscott - [email protected] - German Supply
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: germansupplyscott - [email protected] - German Supply Reply with quote

Scott made a large purchase from me for a bus he is working on for someone. I have been dealing with Scott, either as a buyer from German Supply, or a seller when he needs something that I have. That goes back about 12 years now. Never once had a problem with Scott or German Supply. I know that some people had issues a few years back while he was moving but I'd do business with Scott anytime. A few kind words with Scott goes a long way. He is a small company and not a big retailer. That said, the things he carries you often can't get elsewhere, and he has a really good eye for parts. He also knows as much about these buses as anyone does, and he is an excellent shop to take work to. I give him thumbs up.
60vwnewengland
Twin #2

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: germansupplyscott - [email protected] - German Supply Reply with quote

Transactions went smoothly. I emailed Scott after about 10 days and I hadn’t received the item. No more than 15 minutes after my email, he replied saying, that I ordered on a Canadian Holiday and my order arrive in the next day or so. Sure enough, it showed up the next day. Thanks Scott!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: germansupplyscott - [email protected] - German Supply Reply with quote

Bought a FI case TDC pickup, and cover from Scott - Michelle shipped right away and arrived a couple days later. Thank you Scott.
tommu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: germansupplyscott - [email protected] - German Supply Reply with quote

Bought some brake parts from German Supply. I mis-ordered one part which would have needed to be hand made for me. We sorted the problem out pretty quickly and I received my parts promptly afterwards. So be aware, if you are ordering something that needs to be made or assembled by hand - it will take a little time.

I am very pleased with the parts Scott and Michelle sell and I'm ok with the time it might take to receive them.
dilly3307
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: germansupplyscott - [email protected] - German Supply Reply with quote

A friend and myself put in an order 10 days ago and received yesterday. Friend has a beetle and I have a 72 Westy so some of the order seemed off to Scott. He phoned and verified I was getting the correct parts not knowing that a few of the parts were for the Beetle. I thought that was pretty nice of him. Most people would just package it up and ship it out. I’d have no problem going through him again!
dodger tom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: germansupplyscott - [email protected] - German Supply Reply with quote

i bought some parts from scott that were not quite as advertised (a mistaken product description on the website). he quickly and easily accepted my return, and refunded all my costs. i’d definitely buy from him again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: germansupplyscott - [email protected] - German Supply Reply with quote

I've known Scott a long time. He may have had a rough patch several years ago but I would order something from him right now if I needed it.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Jump to:
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: