Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: velvetgreen
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Low Bräu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

I sold a tool to Michael, nothing but good things to say. It was a smooth transaction start to finish.

Thanks again!
(321) 449-4665

Specializing in repair and maintenance for Porsche, BMW, Mini, Audi, and Volkswagen.

1952 Standard Beetle
1960 SO-23 Westfalia
1961 L-380 Turkis Deluxe Beetle
1985 Vanagon Country Homes Camper (work in progress - EG33 swap)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jonesy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

A real pleasure to deal with. All good!
Thank you!

parts for sale - http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZwww-boatyardbuses-com

more parts for sale - http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=Jonesy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
carolinabusguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

Sold Michael a plate frame he was very quick with payment and great communications . Will be happy to do business with any time. Thanks again Michael
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

Good buyer and easy to do business with.

Thanks Michael.

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AlanInMass54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

Great buyer and all around nice guy to deal with!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
adamkottke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

Michael purchased a few parts from me this week. The transaction went perfect. Great guy to do business with.
Jack-Fatboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

Michael is a very good buyer. We made the tied transaction with his friend Eric. Everything gonne perfect without any problems. I wish every buyer is like Mike.

Cheers Mike
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

great buyer. He knew what he wanted and paid quickly.

Glad to do business with you.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
thomas dQ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

excellent transaction with Michael,
all went good, sold him new old stock hazet pliers in box
prompt payment and great communication
thanks
J_L
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

I had a great transaction with Michael. He was very helpful and happy to answer my questions. The manual I received was pristine as promised, packaged really well and shipped very promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
A great guy!
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

Great communication and quick to pay- what more would you want as a seller?

Thanks again.

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

I bought A part, little sticky at first but he made it all good. Good communication throughout the deal and I woukd But from him again.
Thanks
Jacco Verveer Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

Easy to deal with fast to pay

A pleasure Wink
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

Michael bought an NOS Leviton electrical inlet from me, was quick with responses and good communication, was fast with payment, a pleasure to deal with, thanks!!
joe comfort
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

Michael was quick with emails and payment, a real pleasure to work with!
Chip Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

Michael is a great buyer! Responsive, quick with payment! A pleasure to work with. Thanks!
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

I Purchased a part that was as described and it arrived in good time. Communication was excellent. I would Buy from Michael again no problem, thanks again
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

Mike is the epitome of stand-up Sellers! Great price, great communication and excellent packing. I could not have asked for more. Thank you Mike!!!

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

Mike asked to buy a rare VW special service tool that I had and knowing of his excellent reputation as a guy and a VW enthusiast we worked out the International shipping arrangements. He had some reasonable specific shipping/customs requirements which I was able to accomodate, and despite the pandemic's best attempts, the package came through unscathed. He paid, he received! Nice guy too. We'll be doing this together again!

Thanks Mike!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
captkirk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: velvetgreen - [email protected] - Michael Reply with quote

Mike was easy to communicate with and quick to pay.
Don't hesitate to work with him.
Thanks!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: