Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TomJav - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: TomJav
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
mekaukauvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some stuff from tomi, shipped it and packed it good. The best, honest guy.... Will not hesitate to buy from again and again, thanks tomi!
loryde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

A big 100% thank you to my good friend Tomi from my father's city of Budapest Hungary!
I ordered some old fluted Bosch headlight lenses back in late November. Tomi sent me the tracking number from Magyar Posta right away. By Dec 8 no parcel yet and the tracking number stalled in Budapest. I emailed Tomi and he tried looking for the parcel, nothing. He refunded my Paypal account right away and we both hoped it would eventually show up. on Dec 16 the package arrives at my mailbox with no update on the tracking since Nov.27.
The lenses were carefully triple packed in foam and Tomi also threw in some stickers and a magazine featuring his very cool option loaded oval!

I would buy anything Tomi has for sale I may want. His communication was very speedy and detailed even being as far away from Canada as he is!
Thanks so much!!
VWBeachBum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

After about 10yrs of hunting for 4 matching X hubcaps, I found 3 in Budapest.

Tomi was quick with a shipping quote to the states (FL) and super fast to box them up and ship them!!!

Packing was great and now I have a complete set! Thanks so much!!

OCOD on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/61422168898/

MudRide Mudcasts:
http://mudrideradio.tumblr.com/
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some switches and lights from Tomi. We've done business numerous times. He's always the finest in communicating, packing and prompt mailing. I highly recommend. cheers -
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
getgeoff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my pair of glass reflectors the other day. They were packed well and just like advertised. Would not hesitate to purchase again. Thanks so much.
Jacco Verveer Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Done bussines with him a couple times now all good fast responce and shipping

Thanks for the deal Cool
josam48
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a tomi for the first time, and I admit that everything went well
communication is great, it's like buying from a friend, good feeling
the pieces are good and its packaging well prepared! recommendable without any problem. I'll be back!
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tamas sorted me out with a headlight I needed for a project. Even with the current state of things in the world it arrived in a timely manner and was exactly as described.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hideo T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

I would like to say thank you for great communications and timely shipping. I would certainly buy from this vendor again! A+++
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

fast response and super fast shipping to the states. recommended
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
p356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

You can trust Tomi, excellent communication and fast shipping. It took only 10 days from Hungary to California...Great parts too...
Gordo61
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great experience with Tamas quick shipping
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm a repeat customer. Tomi is excellent and is very trustworthy. Communication is great and he packs his parts with care. I will continue to buy from him. Thanks Tomi, stay well! Erik

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LE TILLY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

hello Tomi,I am very happy with the purchase of the counters for my notchback; very pleasant and efficient contact, see you another time maybe Yves Very Happy
Fly-wheel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tomi is absolutely superb. Parts purchased and he kept me up to date with posting it and tracking number etc.
Would recommend to anyone to buy from...just read the other reviews in this post.
Many thanks Tomi Smile
Keith
mister ve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

I often buy from tomi and I have never had any worries to this day,leces are in the described state and tomi is very honete and fast ,I will still do business with him
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Fly-wheel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've bought parts off Tomi before and as always he was spot on with the condition and description of the part and the price was good too.
It did take a little while for the part to arrive but that is because there is a world wide backlog of parcels/post.He sent me the link and I could see the parcel waiting at the airport to be processed, so don't let that put you off from buying from Tomi.
I really nice chap and recommend buying from him anytime. Smile
josam48
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi guys,
I bought for a second time several small useful parts for our vw in Tamas
and I am always happy to work with him!
he will always know how to listen and concerned about the neat packages he sends you
it's great when it's serious and we recommend it
greetings from France
LE TILLY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

very happy with the 2 headlights for the beetle very good contact great friendliness and responsiveness to another time Yves Laughing
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just wanted to share my experience buying parts from Tomi with all of you.
I bought three items. Emails were promptly returned, easily understood and friendly. The parts arrived quickly considering the COVID-19 pandemic and shipping a box internationally. Would I buy again? You bet!
Thanks Tomi!
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: