Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Joe Langlois - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
baldessariclan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Joe Langlois - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought some valve cover gaskets from Joe -- an easy and fast transaction, no issues. Thanks!

baldessariclan -- often in error, never in doubt...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vweds57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe Langlois - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a pair of stainless bumpers for my zwitter. Was super pleased. They got here in just a few days. Joe answered all my questions. Bumpers were well packed and look great. Seems to be a good guy to do business with. Thanks.
jlrftype7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Joe Langlois - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered and installed a rebuilt Automatic Transmission from Joe’s company. Had a few technical issues with the unit they sent me but was able to work the bugs out successfully.
Transmission shifts smoothly, all gears operate nicely as well. Very happy customer.... Very Happy
2017 MINI Coopers, our current DDs
‘84 Tin Top - Hilga....Auto
Jeff Geisen
Samba Chaplain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe Langlois - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received the type 181 air filter. All well. Thanks Joe.

‘63 ragtop - ‘68 single cab
jimdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe Langlois - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a back window from Joe, he set a fair price and shipped quicker than I expected.

Great seller, I hope to deal with him again.
Mr. Mike Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Joe Langlois - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent communication, fast shipping, accelerator guide tube better than pictured, packaged well, and I'd purchase form Joe again without hesitation.
McP4ppy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe Langlois - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication and quick shipping. Very reasonable prices, I will certainly order from Joe again. Ordered eight 4x130 4.5" 15" wheels.
sbtcabman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: Joe Langlois - [email protected] Reply with quote

Joe is a stand-up guy! A pleasure to do business with and you can trust him implicitly. Buy with confidence!
64 KG 24k match #
74 Super Beetle 33k match # 1 owner
62 Corvette 50k Original Hardtop NCRS Top Flight Award Winner. Ok, it's air cooled with top down?
Former owner and damn fool to have parted with 1953 Porsche coupes 50661 and 50662 in 1978. Anyone else ever had a matched pair? Commiserate with me, wouldja?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lumber-baron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe Langlois - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a heater control from Joe, he responded to my email right away and was very reasonable with shipping charges, it arrived promptly and was well packaged.

Thank you Joe!
BMAN130
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe Langlois - [email protected] Reply with quote

any recent feedback?

looking at a freeway flyer & 1835 combo
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: Joe Langlois - [email protected] Reply with quote

All good.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: