Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimf909 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

shagginwagon83 wrote:
Jeff at Autoventures posted a sweet video of this product in action. It is now on my to buy list

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-H49ycJ7fM/

Cool. Thanks for posting this.

Abscate wrote:
Do not get killed, do not kill others.

Current: 1990 Westy Camper - Bostig RG4, 2wd, manual trans w/Peloquin, NAHT high-top, 280 ah LFP battery, 160 watts solar, Flash Silver, seam rust, bondo, etc., etc.

Past: 1985 Westy Camper - 1.9 wbx, 2wd, manual trans, Merian Brown, (sold after 17 years to Northwesty who converted it to a Syncro).
tencentlife
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

bobbyblack wrote:
Jim,

Its a great kit, and I like mine a LOT!

Glad to read that!

Quote:
Not sure if the present directions set includes mention of how well to clean the surfaces where the grey foam adhesive bits go, but I would suggest you do take the time to really scrub those locations. Maybe even rough the surfaces with stainless steel scrubbie, and rubbing alcohol, or other cleaner that evaporates 100% !!

That's not mentioned in the instructions and I'm wondering why you stress that. The foam has no adhesive and doesn't need to stick to those surfaces, it's passive and just compresses into place to block off the oddly-shaped ends of that nightmare design of an inlet scoop. I suppose if those surfaces were really dirty and cruddy, the foam will conform better to non-rough surfaces, but the inlet area doesn't tend to collect much in the way of crud.

Quote:
I had determined that the "rear vents" slider allows air to get sucked into the front of the airbox

If you're saying there's backflow up into the rear vents' door in the base of the airbox that would feed the fan, there shouldn't be. The one-way swinging doors in the box should block that backward flow path, and the fan suction pulls them closed, even moreso if the grille inlet door is closed.

When I have the inlet door closed, footwell vents open, and fan on, and then open and close the bottom door that feeds the rear overhead vents, I get what I would expect: reduced output at the footwell vents when the rear vent door is opened because the flow is being shared with the rear vents.

But that's with a recirc valve in place, I didn't study what happens without one, I guess it's possible the swinging doors hang open and some air flows up to the fan by that route (especially if the van is parked nose uphill!).

Quote:
It works just fine, but I'd give the additional 'flow' a nominal add in the overall picture. Maybe 20-30% better, at least on my setup.

Yes, the recirc airflow volume is pretty limited. It's odd, because if you watch the flapper valve while having someone switch the fan thru its speeds, you can see the flap doesn't fully lift until speed 3, suggesting it's not restricting air to the fan inlet on speeds 1 or 2. But the fan output increases a lot if you open the inlet door, at any fan speed. I've been wondering why, and all I can figure is the recirc air is only filling the right half of the squirrel cage and for some reason, even though there's a large flow path out and along the inside of the inlet scoop and back into the fan box on the left side, that side of the fan isn't pulling in much air. Maybe it's too turbulent by the time it gets there and the left end of the fan is stalling, I dunno, air can do funny things when it's moving, flowing around things and changing direction a lot.

But recently I had my dash and fan box out (to do a dash mod I've long wanted to do which came out awesome; I'll post an article soon on my blog), which is when you can add a second recirc valve on the left end of the box, and with that, the recirc flow is notably increased, as I expected. I can supply a second recirc valve with the kit for a few bucks more for anyone who plans on having their dash out.

Please don't PM here, I will not reply.

Experience is kryptonite to doctrine.

Last edited by tencentlife on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tencentlife
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

JeffRobenolt wrote:
After installing on the customers van, every van I have will get one!!

Thanks Chris for making cool products!!!

Autoventuresllc.net

So glad you like it, and thanks for posting that video, Jeff! that shows off the inlet door function nicely.

puchfinnland wrote:
is a blend door actuator motor stolen from say a VW and a simple RESERC button a consideration?

You're welcome to buy the kit and adapt a drive motor of your choice to the cable control if that's what you want.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bobhill8
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

Just installed the Fresh Air kit and I really like it. I could not stand the random wooshing of air coming in the front while driving, and am happy with the difference it makes. I can see how it will help with the heater as well. The install was straightforward and it's a quality product. When I first read the directions, it sounded complicated, but once you have the parts in your hands in front of the van, it all makes perfect sense. Applause
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tencentlife
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

Thanks Bob, so glad you like it!!

valvecovergasket
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

Finally got ours in the other week, really well thought out and easy to pop together!
Van is still down for an engine swap but can't wait to try it out I skipped the record flap for now but will put that in when I have the dash off

gone, but not forgotten: '83 tdi westy - swap thread
khughes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

tencentlife wrote:
So glad you like it, and thanks for posting that video, Jeff! that shows off the inlet door function nicely.

Got anything to upgrade your earlier kits to the current incarnation?
tencentlife
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

khughes wrote:

Got anything to upgrade your earlier kits to the current incarnation?

It can be done, email me here: [email protected]

valvecovergasket wrote:
I skipped the record flap for now but will put that in when I have the dash off

With the airbox out it's possible to put a 2nd recirc valve in the left end, which really improves the recirc flow. If you'd like to do that email me at the address above.

jimf909 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

jimf909 wrote:
I placed my order on Saturday and the air control kit arrived here in Seattle on Wednesday. Very Happy

Now I'm looking forward to installing it!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Thanks, tencent.

A couple of months after receiving the kit I got around to installing it today. I did not install the flapper because the warm air recirc is a low priority in the PNW, esp. in May. It took a few hours at a very easy pace. I did the test fit of the pieces yesterday, let the assembly sit in my brain overnight and completed the work today.

The only gumption trap I ran into was feeding the clear tube through the hole in the bulkhead and trying to get it through to the dash. Too many obstructions in my van. I was able to first feed some galvanized wire through, reaching up behind the dash to guide it, which I threaded into the plastic hose. The plastic hose easily followed the wire through the obstructions. Easy-peasy.

Through the hole in the bulkhead...

Similar to 4Gears4Tires, I found the clamp did not clamp the cable housing so I wrapped it a few times with cloth tape. I needed a place to store the original grill so I reinstalled it in its original location (after trimming it a bit.. Also, tencent will notice that I forgot to install the plastic trim where the bellcrank "clips" to the van. Also, I used a machine screw and nylock nut to secure the oem screen, the cable holder and the belcrank assembly to the vanagon.

4Gears4Tires wrote:

For a job like this (reaching under the dash) I always remove the driver's seat. It takes 30 seconds and opens up the work area.

I haven't had a chance to take it fro a drive but I'm looking forward to allowing the A/C achieve it's full potential by restricting the flow of hot outside air into the van.

Abscate wrote:

Current: 1990 Westy Camper - Bostig RG4, 2wd, manual trans w/Peloquin, NAHT high-top, 280 ah LFP battery, 160 watts solar, Flash Silver, seam rust, bondo, etc., etc.

Past: 1985 Westy Camper - 1.9 wbx, 2wd, manual trans, Merian Brown, (sold after 17 years to Northwesty who converted it to a Syncro).

Last edited by jimf909 on Sun May 10, 2020 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
tjet Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

jimf909 wrote:

For a job like this (reaching under the dash) I always remove the driver's seat. It takes 30 seconds and opens up the work area.

That's a good idea. I will pull the seat out on mine when I install the kit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tencentlife
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

jimf909 wrote:

The only gumption trap I ran into was feeding the clear tube through the hole in the bulkhead and trying to get it through to the dash. Too many obstructions in my van. I was able to first feed some galvanized wire through, reaching up behind the dash to guide it, which I threaded into the plastic hose. The plastic hose easily followed the wire through the obstructions. Easy-peasy.

Gumption trap, I like that. Yeah the tube has to penetrate the rat's nest of wires crossing that zone, you have to choose to go over all, under all, or just charge right thru the middle of the whole mess. I knew that would be a real headache with the cable alone and having to push it thru from the dash end, so I include the tube so it can be done from the firewall end, much easier. Then the tube helps to keep the cable housing bends smooth and not too sharp.

Quote:

Similar to 4Gears4Tires, I found the clamp did not clamp the cable housing so I wrapped it a few times with cloth tape.
4Gears4Tires wrote:

Now that shouldn't be happening, the clamp is specified for that size of cable housing and in my own installs it's always clamped it tightly. I suppose the tape wrap will keep it from moving, but if not, or you want to go back and make it cleaner, those little dimples on the edges of the clamp are what's supposed to bite into the housing, so using a small punch or a dykes to bend them inward should fix that.

Quote:
Also, tencent will notice that I forgot to install the plastic trim where the bellcrank "clips" to the van.

Watch that to be sure the bellcrank isn't tilting when you work it, if so it will affect the range of movement of the door, and it could end up binding. I think you're gonna find the edge trim is needed to stabilise the mechanism.

Quote:

For sure, and removing the steering wheel is so easy it's worth doing that as well because it really opens up more room to work.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

almo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

joetiger wrote:
On Ken's Youtube series he shows the whole front opening permanently blocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmR0Qcs7JUE

I don't know whether that's completely necessary or if you could use the recirc kit. Probably a good question for Ken (then post the answer here so I know what to do when the time comes. Very Happy)

So I’m installing a VA gen ii and figured out there is just enough space behind the unit to squeez in a 1” PVC pipe... this was the most straight forward and cost effective way I could pipe fresh air out from those cavities .... I have installed the vanistan fresh air kit (awesome product) and was thinking of piping tubes to the 2 little vents on top of the dash by the wing windows? Anyone see any down falls to this?

I know my flow of fresh air will be reduced somewhat but all the same I think I like to have the option of fresh air being able to enter the cabin on demand. I would love to know your guys thoughts.

1986 2.1L Westy 2wd 4-spd Sold!!!!
1987 2.1L Westy syncro
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5Gt Wagon 5sp MT
jlrftype7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

almo wrote:
joetiger wrote:
On Ken's Youtube series he shows the whole front opening permanently blocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmR0Qcs7JUE

I don't know whether that's completely necessary or if you could use the recirc kit. Probably a good question for Ken (then post the answer here so I know what to do when the time comes. Very Happy)

So I’m installing a VA gen ii and figured out there is just enough space behind the unit to squeez in a 1” PVC pipe... this was the most straight forward and cost effective way I could pipe fresh air out from those cavities .... I have installed the vanistan fresh air kit (awesome product) and was thinking of piping tubes to the 2 little vents on top of the dash by the wing windows? Anyone see any down falls to this?

I know my flow of fresh air will be reduced somewhat but all the same I think I like to have the option of fresh air being able to enter the cabin on demand. I would love to know your guys thoughts.

. The vents on top are smaller defrost vents, you lose outer windshield and a bit of side window defrosting ability if you repurpose them as fresh air vents like the ones right below them that are in the dash. Personally, I wouldn’t want to lose even that small amount of defrost that those vents provide( it’s a big windshield.... Razz Razz )
Later Vanagon has temp control of the dash vents versus straight outside air like my ‘84 and the other pre- heater mod Vanagons( I ‘88 was the change over on the outer dash vents?)
2017 MINI Coopers, our current DDs
‘84 Tin Top - Hilga....Auto
tencentlife
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

I recently did a partial redesign of the Cabin Air Control kit, orders since 9/25/20 have been receiving the updated kit. The redesign was to make it easier for me to produce more consistently, and it should be a little easier for you to install, especially the screen pieces.

The way it works hasn't changed at all, if you have an older version you're not missing out on anything, so put the gun down, John.

Order here:
https://intrepidoverland.com/shop/cabin-air-control/

Learn more by reading the installation guide:
https://intrepidoverland.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/CabinAirControl92520.pdf

jimf909 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

tencentlife wrote:

The way it works hasn't changed at all, if you have an older version you're not missing out on anything, so put the gun down, John.

Order here:
https://intrepidoverland.com/shop/cabin-air-control/

Wha? We don't get retrofitted to all forthcoming improvements for free? Sheesh, I hope you don't hear that kind of crap. That'd motivate me to never improve the product or just call it quits.

As someone said in another thread about specialty products for Vanagons: they're get rich slow schemes.

Looks like a nice update.

Abscate wrote:

JennyB2930
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

Greetings All, I've been looking into a solution for a broken fresh air flap control cable on my air cooled 1980 Westfalia Vanagon. The van is new to me, still learning about it. I've come across the impressive T3 Vanagon Cabin Air Control Kit. I like what Im seeing but just not sure if its realistic solution for me. Unlike any of the examples I've seen so far, my van has only 3 air control levers. Top one switches from defrost vents to foot vents, middle one controls heat temp, and bottom one does noting at the moment but I believe it supposed to open and close the front air flap behind the grill. I have no a/c and no fan to push air through, it's all forced air/heat. Even my 75 Westy had an electric fan back in the engine compartment that would turn on and force a whisper of air through the vents from the back of the van when I slid the heat control all the way to the right, but I haven't seen anything like that in this van.

Since my overall cabin temp control system is crap would it be worth the effort to add this thing so that I could at least have sold open/close control over the fresh air flap or would it be wiser just to try and replace the broken cable, or should I just move it to closed position with a pair of pliers and forget about it?

If they're currently making a decent seal when closed, maybe I should just keep them closed for good. Not sure how much air flow Im missing out on with them closed on a hot summer day and not sure how much cold air is leaking in during the winter. I dont really know where that air goes, so if someone could explain that part Id appreciate it. Too many things I know nothing about to consider here, so your expert opinion is appreciated.

My groovy dash.

The broken end at the back of the lever.

The other end of cable that's attached to the flipper flapper handle thingy that I assume opens and closes the fresh air flap. Totally guessing here.

Thank you!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jlrftype7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

JennyB2930 wrote:
Greetings All, I've been looking into a solution for a broken fresh air flap control cable on my air cooled 1980 Westfalia Vanagon. The van is new to me, still learning about it. I've come across the impressive T3 Vanagon Cabin Air Control Kit. I like what Im seeing but just not sure if its realistic solution for me. Unlike any of the examples I've seen so far, my van has only 3 air control levers. Top one switches from defrost vents to foot vents, middle one controls heat temp, and bottom one does noting at the moment but I believe it supposed to open and close the front air flap behind the grill. I have no a/c and no fan to push air through, it's all forced air/heat. Even my 75 Westy had an electric fan back in the engine compartment that would turn on and force a whisper of air through the vents from the back of the van when I slid the heat control all the way to the right, but I haven't seen anything like that in this van.

Since my overall cabin temp control system is crap would it be worth the effort to add this thing so that I could at least have sold open/close control over the fresh air flap or would it be wiser just to try and replace the broken cable, or should I just move it to closed position with a pair of pliers and forget about it?

If they're currently making a decent seal when closed, maybe I should just keep them closed for good. Not sure how much air flow Im missing out on with them closed on a hot summer day and not sure how much cold air is leaking in during the winter. I dont really know where that air goes, so if someone could explain that part Id appreciate it. Too many things I know nothing about to consider here, so your expert opinion is appreciated.

My groovy dash.

The broken end at the back of the lever.

The other end of cable that's attached to the flipper flapper handle thingy that I assume opens and closes the fresh air flap. Totally guessing here.

Thank you!!
. Tin tops have a 4th lever that directs air flow to the roof vents along the side of the ceiling / headliner.
I believe Westys don’t have the roof vents due to the camper interior .
Air Cooled engine model would have the booster fan on the alternator shaft versus your separate blower that your Bay Bus had, so with the engine running, your fan is running. Look and see if it’s still there along with its air ducting connections. I think some air cooled models get the electric fan up front as well as the alternator fan.
No fresh air flap/cable or recirc flap in front , I believe your 3rd cable splits front and rear air flow. Do you have the vents on the floor behind the front seats at the end of the center aisle? 10cc/Intrepid’s kit adds the ability to close off Ram Air to your liking or needs.
Experienced Air Cooled owners will add to your post

More from GoWesty...

https://www.gowesty.com/tech-article-details.php?id=83
JennyB2930
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

Correct no upper rear air vents for passenger cabin, just the two coming from below dash to heat drivers cabin and the one you mentioned at the end of the center Isle. No complaints on the heat though, it does get nice and toasty up front and back once the engine is warm, and there is a little bit of heat wind coming out so there must be a fan at some point. I'll poke around more and see if I can locate it, and check all air ducts for leaks or breaks.

And you're right there is no flippy flap thing that opens/closes behind that bug guard that's behind the grill. I stuck my hand up in there and its just a wide open gap. I wasn't sure if it was missing or if it never existed. Based on what your saying my guess is that its unnecessary since I have no rear air ducts. If so then the TS Cabin Air Control kit offers me no benefit, correct?

What's Ram air? Where does it go?
Is the 10cc/Intrepid kit the same as the T3 thingy? Sorry getting confused with terms.

Thanks, JB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jlrftype7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

JennyB2930 wrote:
Correct no upper rear air vents for passenger cabin, just the two coming from below dash to heat drivers cabin and the one you mentioned at the end of the center Isle. No complaints on the heat though, it does get nice and toasty up front and back once the engine is warm, and there is a little bit of heat wind coming out so there must be a fan at some point. I'll poke around more and see if I can locate it, and check all air ducts for leaks or breaks.

And you're right there is no flippy flap thing that opens/closes behind that bug guard that's behind the grill. I stuck my hand up in there and its just a wide open gap. I wasn't sure if it was missing or if it never existed. Based on what your saying my guess is that its unnecessary since I have no rear air ducts. If so then the TS Cabin Air Control kit offers me no benefit, correct?

Is the 10cc/Intrepid kit the same as the T3 thingy? Sorry getting confused with terms.

Thanks, JB
JennyB2930 wrote:

Thanks, JB
. Ram air is what is being forced through the intake grill or fresh air intake once you’re driving . If you had a heater core up front, then ram air would be flowing through the core and you wouldn’t need a blower motor to run that fast since the volume and pressure of air hitting the vehicle will carry air into the interior. Water Cooled Vanagons benefit from this, but it’s a problem with running A/C once you’re in hot summer temps,since warm or hot air getting into your cold interior fights the output of the A/C system. Big benefit of being able to shut out outside air while running A/C on any vehicle.
With no heater core on your Air Cooled model, you get what ever ambient air temps are, pushed through into the interior of your Vanagon, competing with the far away fan blower pushing engine/exhaust heated air to you.
So, shutting off or controlling that ram air with a separate flap in front of your air intake gives your heating system an easier time to heat up the interior of the Vanagon if your 2 dash fresh air vents aren’t sealing well when closed.
Some people tape or prop a piece of cardboard or other blocking plate in front of the intake grill for Winter Driving. The downside to that is water vapor building up inside the interior if no outside, dry air, is allowed in. So, a controllable flap is a nice compromise.
Leaky door seals don’t help either... Wink Wink
Glad to hear you are warm and toasty, sounds like your heat exchangers and ductwork is working okay.
You can always play with blocking off that big intake hole in front to see how it effects air temps inside your Vanagon.

What I use my Vanistan flap kit for a lot, is this, cold engine, no heat yet, close off outside air so the heater core and box won’t have air being pushed through the still cold heater core.
Once my temp gauge starts to climb, I can slowly open the front flap a bit, while running my rear heater, which just recirculates the air inside the Vanagon across the rear core, and warms up quicker than the front heater core since it’s so close to the engine.
Steve M.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Fresh Air / Recirc Control Kit from Vanistan Reply with quote

JennyB2930 wrote:

Actually, it would really be worth your time to pull your dash to get at the heater to rebuild it.
The case is glued togeter so yo have to split the seams apart, clean out years of dirt and replace the motor, the foam seals on the flaps and get it back together.
It sounds daunting pulling the dash, but if you have all the bits for doing the heater box you should be able to get it done in a weekend.
There's a mod you could do for the heater resistor.
Do a search in the forum about rebuilding the heater, there's enough info about it.

https://www.vancafe.com/Vanagon-AC-Heater-s/2719.htm

https://www.gowesty.com/search-results.php?start=3...mp;filter=

https://www.brickwerks.co.uk/t3-parts/heating.html?p=2

I didn't see the foam seals for the flaps, but you can use this foam tape to make them.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Armacell-2-in-x-30-ft-R-1-Foam-Insulation-Tape-TAP18230/100539553

Also, here is a good mod:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=395661&highlight=mullendore+port

There are seven days in a week. Someday is not one of them.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: