Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

11th annual Family Road Trip!
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
THall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: 11th annual Family Road Trip! Reply with quote

The editing was spot on!

What a great trip; you guys are an inspiration...we plan to bike the same areas next summer.
deepcflea
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: 11th annual Family Road Trip! Reply with quote

That looked like such and awesome trip!! Looks like you guys had a blast. Whole lotta miles! Arches is on my bucket list!

Formerly owned VW's
1983 Westfalia
1956 Oval Ragtop
1967 Bug
1970 Ghia
1969 Buggy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hobug Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: 11th annual Family Road Trip! Reply with quote

Thanks for taking me on vacation! Great video as usual. Your son did an awesome job!
72 Super
63 Bug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
earlybayjim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: 11th annual Family Road Trip! Reply with quote

That video was so great! Thanks for sharing your family's adventure. You've definitely inspired me to do more in our bus this year!
airschooled
Air-Schooled

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: 11th annual Family Road Trip! Reply with quote

Yeessssss! Always love your videos, and the editing was fantastic! Can't wait for the next one Smile
Robbie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
71whitewesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: 11th annual Family Road Trip! Reply with quote

Thanks folks for all the nice comments and glad you like the video, and thanks vwwestyman for getting the video on there for me.
For those that have been around here a while, you've really watched the kids grow up with these videos. I can't quite believe it myself. So glad we've done these trips and so glad I took lots of video and pictures along the way.
I highly recommend family road trips in the bus, you won't regret it. Very Happy
1969 Tucker Sno cat 542
2017 VW Alltrac
71 tin top stock 1600 DP (project but runs)
Twin 71 White Westy, Bus 2, that I pulled from a 15 year slumber in a dry eastern WA field in 2015.
1966 Sundial Camper "Boomer"
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: