Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Denzel rocker arms??
Forum Index -> Vintage Speed Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
vintage fiberglass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:44 am    Post subject: Denzel rocker arms?? Reply with quote

I am trying to find someone that has an extra Denzel rocker arm or one that they would allow me to borrow to have a CAD drawing made of it so I can have some made??? I know they are similar to the 36hp ones but are flat on the tops and the angle is different where they meet the pushrod? Anyone have one? Please let me know.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Denzel rocker arms?? Reply with quote

vintage fiberglass wrote:
I am trying to find someone that has an extra Denzel rocker arm or one that they would allow me to borrow to have a CAD drawing made of it so I can have some made??? I know they are similar to the 36hp ones but are flat on the tops and the angle is different where they meet the pushrod? Anyone have one? Please let me know.

Have you tried 356coachworks.com ...i remember my freind needed some denzel rocker arms and I've emailed 356coachworks.com he had some and could make you them to but are pricey... I think if I remember he wanted $2,000 for the set of denzel rocker arms ... Idk if Ray from speedwell usa Has any he also makes denzel oil canister coil brackets and exhaust copper gaskets who knows what other denzel parts he makes you can try him if you get a hold of him ...ive notice everybody says he's hard to get a hold of but every time I email him he replays 🤔🤔
vintage fiberglass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Denzel rocker arms?? Reply with quote

Jerry,
Contact Ray for me and ask?? I cannot get a hold of him and he even knows me. Ask him if I can borrow an original Denzel rocker arm that is good for one week?? I will gladly send it right back. Tim DiGuardi
vintage fiberglass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Denzel rocker arms?? Reply with quote

Still looking for a set of original Denzel rocker assemblies. Anyone have any they would sell? or the heads and rocker assemblies together? Tim

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vintage Speed All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: