Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwcru - [email protected] - Don
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwcru
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

He hasn't posted in here but he emailed me that he was getting back to everyone and has either contacted them or given refund(s)
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kissa2495
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Same for Me, ordered some hooks for convertible in July.
Guess I have lost my 60$
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Paul Ricketts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Great Samba member. Have purchased from him multiple times and have always found Don to be prompt and courteous.
this_n_that_1972
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I’m sure he will be in contact with you soon; he let me know he had been out of town but has now shipped my part.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
this_n_that_1972
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

My part arrived today just as described very happy thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kissa2495
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

kissa2495 wrote:
Same for Me, ordered some hooks for convertible in July.
Guess I have lost my 60$

Recived half of the ordered parts, but Don promised to refund the missing parts.

So I am happy Don took care of business.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sander_h
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:37 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Don bought some parts but never paid, waiting for 3 weeks now, I'm done with this guy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tommu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I bought a NOS (TRW) Steering box from Don for a reasonable price. He shipped it quick and packed it well. It's now on my Ghia and it's transformed my drive. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again from Don.
texstardetail
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Purchased a Thermostat on 2/20/20 via PayPal. He wanted me to pay “as a gift”.
Sent it right away and added another $3 for a tracking number.
I emailed 2/26/20 to check status. He replied he hasn’t shipped yet due to his dad having dr appointments and he would “tomorrow” 2/27/20. I emailed today, 2/28/20 to get the tracking number and no response.

I should have read this post before ordering.
I’ll update if the part magically appears.
texstardetail
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I couldn't edit my above post.

Update:
The part arrived on 3/5/20
Seemed like it wouldn't have gotten shipped if I didn't keep emailing.

All in all, the part did arrive, taking longer than I was needing it to.
Acab77
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Now that I am on lockdown, I've been ordering parts to work on projects. I pinged Don before making the purchase, he responded quickly and let me know when he'd be available to ship my item. Purchase to delivery was less than a week. Couldn't be happier with the purchase from payment to delivery to the quality of the item.

I will 100% be purchasing from Don again!

Thank you!
'64.5 Ford Mustang
'67 Datsun Roadster
'72 Chevy LUV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I purchased a set of backup lights from Don, and, although there was a fair amount of back and forth, he worked hard to ensure I was happy with the transaction. He probably lost more on the shipping than he gained from the lights, as he kept on having to ship me new ones when I found problems with the old ones, but he stood behind what he sold and made sure I got what made me happy, and I very much appreciate that. I would definitely consider purchasing from him, again.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jagoff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Don sent me Inspection Cover Plates for my 57- as described, nice original parts, and shipped really fast.
KaliKabrio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Item as described.Don is a stand up guy.Great communication and fast shipping. I really appreciated him contacting me about shipping. Hope to deal with him again...
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

This Dan guy has no follow through on what he says he would do, and he can't seem to figure out how to respond to emails. Zero communication skills.

After reading his spotty feedback, I'm glad I did not send away my money.

There seems to be a repeated theme on his excuse as to why he does not communicate, which is. "I was out of town" ...........Really, Give me a break!

Modern technology gave us this thing called a smart phone. Emails can be sent and responded to at home or on the road. NO excuse for zero communication.
********WANTED********
Whittier Lee Wood VW dealer license plate frame
mlazdins
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I bought a Sparkomatic shifter from him on 12/2/2020 and he said he was shipping it on 12/3/2020. today is 12/15/2020 and still have not received the part. have emailed him a few times with no response since last Thursday. emailed the administrator here to see if he can help. seems like he is always a little slow on shipping. would love to continue to work on my car but waiting way to long for a part from seller that should not take this long.
jz56oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Don sold em a set of NOS 36hp pushrods and they came as described. I have bought from him multiple times with no problems.
negroprieto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Easy transaction with no issues. Part shipped and arrived on time. Great doing business with Don.

Javier Caraballo
1959SDBeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Don shipped me a pair of 35 HP shoeboxes. They came as described and he shipped them quickly. He was happy to update me about shipment details when I emailed him to inquire. Thank you, Don.
boudon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

why this guy is still on this web site ???? I have not received my Karmann convertible badge 1962 . I have no reply from my email . He want alway payment as a friend or family . I have lost my money
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Page 20 of 22

Jump to: