Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

LowBugget.com - A.J. Simms - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: A.J.Sims
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 09, 2011
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: LowBugget.com - A.J. Simms - [email protected] Reply with quote

He's been BANNED from theSamba, that should be enough to tell you to stay away.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
volkswagatron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: LowBugget.com - A.J. Simms - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just had my fun with AJ Sims and Lowbugget.. Ordered a Fuel Injection unit in Feb 2020. Called and put the order in with AJ himself taking my CC number and assuring me I'll be charged when it ships... End of March rolls around still no unit no charge. I call back and talk to Cesaer. He checks and has no record of my previous order. I explian what I had ordered and whom i placed it with. After getting a call back Cesaer tells me that were out of order forms that day and it must have gotten scribbled down and lost! With my CC info on it right? So I place the order again, giving him my new CC number. He charges it right away. Weeks later no FI unit I call back. They say they need a CC number to charge and they will send it right out! I explained I had already been charged! Had to send bank info to verify this! Finally almost 90 days after I originally orderd this it arrives! We install it. It does not work! Will not run at all. Sitting on the ground behind the bus the UPS guy pulls up with a large box! It's another FI system. Here they sent me two! I thought no way, but sure enough here was a whole other unit... So wife calls to talk to them about the second unit. AJ says to her O I know who you are you didn't pay for a unit. She says yes I paid for mine the second is your fault. I don't know what they been smoking out there but it ain't just grass! Bunch of dipshits
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: LowBugget.com - A.J. Simms - [email protected] Reply with quote

volkswagatron wrote:
Just had my fun with AJ Sims and Lowbugget.. Ordered a Fuel Injection unit in Feb 2020. Called and put the order in with AJ himself taking my CC number and assuring me I'll be charged when it ships... End of March rolls around still no unit no charge. I call back and talk to Cesaer. He checks and has no record of my previous order. I explian what I had ordered and whom i placed it with. After getting a call back Cesaer tells me that were out of order forms that day and it must have gotten scribbled down and lost! With my CC info on it right? So I place the order again, giving him my new CC number. He charges it right away. Weeks later no FI unit I call back. They say they need a CC number to charge and they will send it right out! I explained I had already been charged! Had to send bank info to verify this! Finally almost 90 days after I originally orderd this it arrives! We install it. It does not work! Will not run at all. Sitting on the ground behind the bus the UPS guy pulls up with a large box! It's another FI system. Here they sent me two! I thought no way, but sure enough here was a whole other unit... So wife calls to talk to them about the second unit. AJ says to her O I know who you are you didn't pay for a unit. She says yes I paid for mine the second is your fault. I don't know what they been smoking out there but it ain't just grass! Bunch of dipshits

This could get interesting...

You just stated you placed and order directly with AJ simms and then stated you placed another order with Cesaer later.

Technically, you placed 2 orders with 2 different ppl.

Hope this turns out well for you.
jacktorrance
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: LowBugget.com - A.J. Simms - [email protected] Reply with quote

Started working down the street from his shop and stopped by twice. Both times had poor customer service.
GeoJack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: LowBugget.com - A.J. Simms - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a distributor on the 28th. No info forthcoming on the shipment so I called on the 3rd and mentioned in my voicemail that the internet was not happy with his service. He picked up the phone mid-sentence.
He said it was next in line to make and he would make a Instagram video of the process.

Nada, called last Friday, he stated he had been in the hospital for a few days and he was looking at my boxed order on his desk ready to ship and he would get it shipped that day. Saturday rolls by and no shipping info.

Sent him an email this morning, at noon today I will cancel the order if I don't receive shipping documentation.

Wish I had read this thread before I ordered.

Still remains the same.

Canceled the order, waste of time this guy is truly a scam artist. STAY AWAY.
Cornelius James
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: LowBugget.com - A.J. Simms - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just closed the book on my two nightmare mechanics. AJ had my motor given to him to rebuild by my mechanic Leonardo Faraza Martins. Leo is in orange too and converts single cab busses to electric for the sandal company Havaianas. Leo didn’t tell me he was having the “banned from The Samba” low bugget doing my rebuild. Leo sold me a beater Mercedes’ to use till my rebuild was complete. It broke down two months before the motor was finished. Told me it should be done by February when we had it pulled on December 28. AJ had the motor from Jan 20th-Aug 18. It was paid off all $5,500 May 12. He started working on it july 27 as his Instagram shows him finally beginning to cut exhaust valve seats. Over 6 months he had this motor and did nothing. I had to dog Leo every week for months to just get my *not running* motor back. They charged me additional $700 for it to be “turn key” ready when I picked it up. Gave me a receipt for the extra $700 but not for the initial $5,500. This “turn key motor” didn’t have carbs, oil, filter, exhaust and I had to install the engine in my bus myself. Had to find exhaust piece by piece and pay $300 to be sold two right manifolds. So $6,500 spent, installed myself, haven’t gotten to try test starting, still not running. Do not work with these guys. They take your money and your time and then you get nothing in return. Leo tried to sell me the left manifold for $150 this morning. I never answered him. I’m done. Washed my hands of them both and towed my shit home.
mf1274
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: LowBugget.com - A.J. Simms - [email protected] Reply with quote

It is crazy that AJ still can walk and someone has not beat the crap out of him for all the people He had screwed. I went round and round with the bureau of automotive repair in California about AJ taking my money and never sending out my fuel injection kit. They investigated it and AJ would not talk to them and they said there isn’t much more they can do, I would have to take him to small claims court to try to collect my money for the fuel injection kit. He basically told me it was a waste of my time trying to do this because even if there was to be a judgment against him that does not mean that I would get my money and then it would still cost me more money to try and retrieve my money back. AJ knows the system of how long someone has to dispute a charge on a credit card,
Does not send out any emails about the order being shipped or send a invoice of what was payed for. He is a major rip off and needs to get his!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27
Jump to:
Page 27 of 27

Jump to: