Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Backup/archive/download of all my TheSamba posts and photos?
Forum Index -> Site Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
sanchius Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:43 am    Post subject: Backup/archive/download of all my TheSamba posts and photos? Reply with quote

Is there a way to backup or download all of my TheSamba posts and photos?

By now I have 13 years of stories, pictures, and repairs documented here and I want to have a backup in case something happens to thesamba.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Backup/archive/download of all my TheSamba posts and photos? Reply with quote

The posts - No

Photos you should have them all anyway, saved locally? Very Happy

You would have to download them from the Gallery, which could be time consuming.

Since you only have a couple hundred pics:
I can probably make a zip file of all of your pics, if you are interested.
PM me if you want that as I would have to create it and put it on the site for you to download as it would be too large to email.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sanchius Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Backup/archive/download of all my TheSamba posts and photos? Reply with quote

OK, thanks for the quick response.

I'd be looking to back up the combined text + pics, so I'll just rely on thesamba being here for the long-term.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: Backup/archive/download of all my TheSamba posts and photos? Reply with quote

Ok, I understand what you mean - you wanted the text + pics from the posts together because of stories, etc.

Nope.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Site All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: