Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

kampn - [email protected] - cory petrie
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: kampn
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 27, 2022
ATLvolksfan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some awesome OG Door Panels for my car. They were in excellent shape as described and they arrived quickly. Thanks Cory!
Second Air Force
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received a wiper switch from Cory and it is in great shape. Superb transaction and he packages very securely. I'll definitely be a return customer!

Scott
Albert Chavarin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received a lock and keys from Cory.
The packaging was great. Shipping was quick.
Will buy from Cory again. Pleasure doing business with.
FtSerge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've purchased pair of cyl. heads from Cory.
they are in good condition but they are different. The combustion chamber on one head is bigger than on another.

after i informed him about this i'm ignored.
kampn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

money was refunded for $100usd and you can keep the heads..
sorry for the mix up on size..
Offy 220
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a 36hp thermostat, rod and bracket from Cory. He communicates great, the shipping was quick and packaged well! Thanks Cory!
BigSherm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Item arrived as described, with good communication along the way.

Thanks!
Scott
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller! Item as described with good packing and fast shipping! Thanks Cory!!
Jagoff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased an air cleaner from Cory- as described, original, not dented or modified. Great communication, great part. Thanks! Perry
srfndoc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Cory is a great seller. Item was as described and shipped safely.

Thanks!
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Cory sold me a set of rare nos Hella turn signals for my 1957 DKW at a very fair price, and threw in a VDO clock for a DKW as a bonus - all carefully packaged! Kampin Cory made me a "happy camper", indeed.

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hideo T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

All perfect. I bought Nos front turn signal Hassia from Cory. Excellent item, fast comunication, all well packaged and arrived quickly. Thank you so much!!
Jetfxr69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Not a good experience. Bought a set of westy curtains. Was advertised as a couple being sunbleached. Not a problem as i was gonna dye the set anyways. Took over a month to receive what was paid for instantly through paypal ( i only live about 10 hrs from seller). When finally arrived, found not a couple, but the majority of curtains sun bleached. Again not a problem, although not disclosed on ad.

The problem is that several curtains have holes and/or tears in them. Never disclosed in the ad or through messages about purchasing. Wouldnt have bought for what I paid if the tears had been disclosed and/or pictured in the ad.

Not worth the cost or trouble to ship back and fight for a refund. These were to be a gift to a new to bus friend, and that day has long come and gone.

Sorry Cory, not impressed.

‘77 westy Seamus
‘76 tintop Crusher
‘77 westy The Judge
‘72 tintop bastard westy Hudson
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kampn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello Jerfxr69, i am sorry you are not happy with curtains, i did sell the complete set to you for a $100 the the sage green front curtain was in mint shape and well worth the $100 alone..
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just got a book from Cory. Shipping took much longer than anticipated, but is was the fault of the Canadian postal service, not Cory. He always responded to my emails about the long shipping time and was great to work with. Thanks.
Joey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a headlight switch from Cory. It was exactly as described, packed well and works perfectly.

‘60 Kombi - '74 Bus - '79 Panel - '65 Beetle
ValleyVintage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of NOS headlight rings from Cory, Very fast shipping into the US, and very beautiful parts. I highly recommend!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
Nando_b63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: kampn - cory petrie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my NOS 58-63 rear apron sale in perfect condition , all the way to southern Cal...

Tks Cory..
doveblue3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: kampn - [email protected] - cory petrie Reply with quote

Has anyone had contact with Cory lately? I see that he has not logged into the Samba since 9/22.

I have a large purchase that I long ago paid him parts and shipping for, but due to Covid related border crossing complications we were not able to get the part from Canada to the US.

Since those issues are now behind us, I would like to get the part across the border but I am unable to make contact with Cory.

Thanks,
Kris
doveblue3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: kampn - [email protected] - cory petrie Reply with quote

doveblue3 wrote:
Has anyone had contact with Cory lately? I see that he has not logged into the Samba since 9/22.

I have a large purchase that I long ago paid him parts and shipping for, but due to Covid related border crossing complications we were not able to get the part from Canada to the US.

Since those issues are now behind us, I would like to get the part across the border but I am unable to make contact with Cory.

Thanks,
Kris

Floating this back up to the top. Still nothing from Cory.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: