Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1972 Beetle doors
Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
markus250
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:19 pm    Post subject: 1972 Beetle doors Reply with quote

Hey guys, the doors on our '72 are rotten. Most I see used in the UK ate also gone at the bottom. I did see some brand new repro doors that say they're for a 1965...Will these fit? Or does anyone know of any brand new repro doors for a '72 for sale anywhere here in the UK?
steviewde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: 1972 Beetle doors Reply with quote

markus250 wrote:
Hey guys, the doors on our '72 are rotten. Most I see used in the UK ate also gone at the bottom. I did see some brand new repro doors that say they're for a 1965...Will these fit? Or does anyone know of any brand new repro doors for a '72 for sale anywhere here in the UK?

I'm not 100% shure if the doors from 1965 will fit. They should, but ... as I know from the past sometimes the doors were "made to fit" to the body.
I had doors of nearly the same year and they didn't fit.
The other thing are all the "accessories" inside the doors. Bolts and threads, mountings for windows and so on. From 67 on it should really fit.

Regards
the "Stevie"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: