Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BUCIOBATISTI - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BUCIOBATISTI
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: BUCIOBATISTI - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent transaction of a Bus part.
Arrived super fast too.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
brickfishing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: BUCIOBATISTI - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a mint bullet light complete for my "57 oval from Brendan. His communication was fast, excellent and friendly. His shipping was super fast and he did not overcharge. My part arrived well packaged and was as beautiful as pictured and described. I let him know that I received my part, and again he was quick to answer and told me to enjoy. I cant say enough about this wonderful dude! Definitely Samba and EverettB approved. I would definitely buy from again. THANKS BRENDAN!!!! Very Happy
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: BUCIOBATISTI - [email protected] Reply with quote

Brendan inquired about a part I had for sale. Communication was crystal clear, he knew what he wanted, payment was executed promptly and flawlessly.
Thank you Brendan!
DLarsen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: BUCIOBATISTI - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a pristine oval that Brendan was advertising for a seller. The transaction went very smoothly, I really enjoyed dealing with Brendan. His long-standing reputation here is what convinced me to do a sight-unseen long-distance purchase. I was thrilled when the car arrived, it was exactly as shown and described.

Thanks Brendan!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Emons54Oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 2:23 pm    Post subject: BUCIOBATISTI - [email protected] Reply with quote

Brendan, Thank you for the OG Bus Steering Column Floor Collar...Delivery was extremely quick and the additional knowledge you provided is of great need with my project. I'm a very happy kid. Thank you again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: BUCIOBATISTI - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hubcaps arrived packed like they were Faberge eggs, and damn fast, too. A bargain at the price as well. Thanks!!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: