Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Antonio Trejo Parts VW In Mexico City - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Antonio Trejo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Root_Werks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Antonio Trejo Parts VW In Mexico City - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sport muffler, good price and very fast shipping to almost Canada! Great resource for my 2003 Mexi-Bug.
rgvdaytripper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: Antonio Trejo Parts VW In Mexico City - [email protected] Reply with quote

asked a few questions, ordered a few parts for my 95 Mex Combi
great communication, quick turnaround
all parts as described
working on the next order
El_Combi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Antonio Trejo Parts VW In Mexico City - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller! Antonio got me the VW Kombi Last Edition Radiator grille for my mexican bus. Shipping was quick! About a week. Antonio is trust worthy and I will definitely buy from him again. Smile
97Mexi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Antonio Trejo Parts VW In Mexico City - [email protected] Reply with quote

Antonio Trejo - I signed up to Samba to specifically write this review.

Mr. Trejo was pleasant, helpful and very quick. I asked about some hard to find parts on a Thursday, ordered them after his reply on a Friday, he shipped them out on Monday and they arrived at my house in Tokyo on Thursday. I was amazed!

Quick, professional, helpful, and resourceful. I will continue to contact Mr. Trejo for any parts I need for my 97 Mexican... and so should you!

Mr. Trejo, thank you very much. Hopefully my Vocho will be back on the road very soon.
Gr0unded
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Antonio Trejo Parts VW In Mexico City - [email protected] Reply with quote

Is Antonio still around? I've sent a couple of emails within the last few months, no reply so far.

Stop Dead Photo Links! Post your VW photos to the Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GArBa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Antonio Trejo Parts VW In Mexico City - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've seen him active on Facebook a couple of weeks ago, try PM him.
'22 type C1 T-Cross
'23 type AC3 Hyundai I10 (VW no longer makes small cars!)
-------------------------
moped:
'82 Benelli Magnum 3v
hopkin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Antonio Trejo Parts VW In Mexico City - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Antonio, I ordered a new muffler on Monday, 3 days later, including customs inspection by both US and Canada customs I have it my hands.

Thanks Antonio!
1972 914 (past)
1991 Honda Civic (Original Owner)
1996 'Open Air' Mexican Beetle (current)
2015 Golf (current)
2017 Dune Edition (daughter's car)
E4ODnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Antonio Trejo Parts VW In Mexico City - [email protected] Reply with quote

In late August my son and I decided to convert the 1600DP is his street Baja to EFI. I did some research and concluded that the Mexican EFI set up would probably suit us best, so I went on search for parts. On The Samba I found that Antonio has a running ad for Mexican EFI parts, so I contacted him. Over the next few weeks we figured out everything I would need that he could supply and we placed the order.
Antonio is a pleasure to do business with. He is pleasant, and knowledgeable. His prices are reasonable and his service is excellent. It just doesn't get any better than that. If anyone is looking for any Mexican VW parts I can highly recommend him from personal experience.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: