Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Kyle Mock - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Kyle Mock
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 18, 2024
Okie Adam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:39 am    Post subject: Kyle Mock - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a westy ice box from Kyle and just wrapped up a great transaction. Great communication from start to finish. I received tracking promptly after shipment. The package made it from Bozeman, MT to Tulsa, OK as scheduled and then went MIA. Almost a week after the estimated delivery UPS finally admitted to me they didn't know what had happened to it and wanted to pay out the claim on insurance. This is no fault of Kyle's of course but I mention it because when I contacted him with the unfortunate update he got in touch with his local UPS to see what he needed to do to get me reimbursed.

Thankfully, after me convincing UPS that I didn't believe that my package spontaneously combusted and the ashes blew away, the ice box was discovered by one helpful UPS employee that I had been dealing with in my multiple visits to the hub. It was in the damaged pile. I inspected it in person and after being satisfied with its condition I signed and took it home.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Kyle again
62 Single Cab
66 21window
67 so42
76 Westy
64 Karmann Ghia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jung Restoration
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Kyle Mock - [email protected] Reply with quote

Kyle was a little slow on the uptake but came through big time with the packaging of my two pieces of SIGLA front door glass I needed for my 60 Kombi. I need to up my "packaging game", as he made this box bombproof to secure these two pieces.

Thanks Kyle, will def. keep looking at your parts for sale. Price for the pieces and shipping/packaging was more than fair and he gave me the UPS tracking as soon as it shipped.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
passoa55 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Kyle Mock - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a bus corner from Kyle,
Very usefull and very happy with it
Very quick shipping from US to Belgium
Would buy again
Thanks Kyle 😉
1950 Hebmuller #458
1955 lowlight lizard green
1955 original paint oval
1956 1600 super V-sunroof Porsche
1958 lowlight ghia black
1963 firetruckred 23 window
1967 SO42 westy
1969 original paint Westy
1970 one owner 1300L bug
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Kyle Mock - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Kyle.. bus air cleaner arrived as described! Good condition used part, reasonable on price and shipping!
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: Kyle Mock - [email protected] Reply with quote

Kyle had a odd and rare part for an old Bus that I wanted. He put up with my emails to definitely confirm that what he had was actually the part I needed (it was!). I paid and in just a few days that part was in my hot little hands. It indeed was just what I wanted! Thanks so much Kyle! I look forward to buying more from you in the future!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lumber-baron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: Kyle Mock - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a window frame from Kyle, he shipped it promptly, it was packaged well and as described. I would definitely recommend him. Thanks Kyle!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: