Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Matt Ross - Matt's Bug Parts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Matts Bug Parts
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
mcem2001
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received my part I ordered from Matt's Parts. He mailed my package the same day I paypaled him and coming from Canada, still got it fast. Great to deal with, thanks
myklsmyth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some restored semaphores from Matt. He was great to deal with honest, produced a great product, and shipped as he said that he would. Thanks for the easy transaction. Mike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Von Apple
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: Very very good service!!! Reply with quote

I have ordered from Matt and his better half twice and both times it has gone smooth without a hitch. Good, fast and efficient service second to none.First time I ordered rain deflectors and second time OWO Flower vase and Motometer tire gauge. It was better than expected, thanks alot. All received safe and sound.

Von Apple from South Africa Very Happy
Von Apple
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Ribbed semaphores and Rosenthal budvase and ash tray Reply with quote

Matt and his wife is great to order parts from. They know and understand what people want and deliver in spades. Good service, good packing and fast delivery.

My ribbed SWF semaphores; Rosenthal bud vase and ash tray arrived safely. They look twice as good as advertised.

They come highly recommended!!! Kudos!!!!

Regards,

Von Apple-South Africa VW Logo Very Happy

RHD CKD 51 Split
RHD CKD 57 Oval
RHD 58 Beetle sedan
rabidbeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highly recommend Matt's Bug Parts.
Matthew has provided me recently with outstanding customer service,he is a true gentleman,buy with confidence.

Pete Woolf-Jones
pcalbar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:16 pm    Post subject: Great to work with as always! Reply with quote

Matthew recently restored a second pair of semaphores for my 1954 Ragtop Beetle after doing a different pair for my 1954 Bus a few years ago. His work is unbeatable with incredible knowledge, integrity and communication throughout my dealings with him. I hope to need another set gone through for an early convertible that I hope to make my next personal project. You won't be sorry you work with him if you are fortunate enough to do so.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SAMBA VAN MAN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt is a really great guy! Not only is his work top notch but his customer service is second to none! I had a slight issue and matt phoned me in the UK to help resolve the issue.

I will certainly order from Matt again. Very Happy
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some more hard to find parts, at a great price from Matt. As always, excellent communication and fast shipping (even for going through the customs hoops). Thanks again Matt!!

Scott
RareAir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent Matt several convertible semaphores. He informed me of his restoration process and continually updated me as to the status of my particular order. Turn around time was just a few weeks. Awesome!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

1959 Typ 117
1959 Typ 265
1961 356B
1966 Typ 151
1966 Typ 241
Matts Bug Parts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:31 pm    Post subject: Matt's Parts-going out of business Reply with quote

I am not sure if this is the best spot to post but will anyways. I am planning to phase out my work over the next short while. I have a few customers semaphores and will of course finish them. Also, I have a number of sets of smooth, ribbed and grooved in stock so will be selling them over the next while and we also have other parts that will likely take some time to sell.

Buying, selling and restoring parts has been a great gig over the past 15 years and I have especially enjoyed semaphore restoration work. I have mixed feelings about this decision which is driven by challenges related to acquiring good condition semaphores, good original lenses for smooth semaphores which are far better than any of the four or so reproductions on the market and finally we are challenged to find a plater to nickel plate Pistons which is an important part of our work.

I will be able to accept a few sets of ribbed, grooved or vert semaphore resto requests in the next year as we use up extra Pistons.

Matthew Ross
vwfanatic67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: Matt Ross - Matt's Bug Parts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my ribbed semaphores back from Matt today and all I can say is WOW!!!! This has been one of the most pleasant experiences I have had on the samba to date. I was informed every step of the way how things were going and the end result is spectacular. Matt knows more about semaphores than one human being should and is a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for being a stand up dude. Sorry to see him out of the semaphore business.

SBS #74
52 Split Beetle
60 Panel
65 Notchback
More if my wife would let me!
midnitems
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Matt Ross - Matt's Bug Parts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Matt is a really nice guy. Doing business with him was a pleasure. He and I made a deal, and he communicated every step of the way. He is very knowledgeable, and willing to help in any way. He sent pictures of the progress of my semaphores, and even called me once I received them. He called to walk me through installation and paint, even offered to do a Facetime call if needed for support.

He is truly a great seller, and I would do business with him anytime. I wish everyone was as honest and trustworthy as he is.

And the semaphores look and work amazing!!
Art Guerrero
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Matt Ross - Matt's Bug Parts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 1969 Type 1 NOS speedo and I received a perfect one, even looks better than in pictures! Thanks Matt!
George Meyer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Matt Ross - Matt's Bug Parts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Not that Matt needs any more raving testimonials, but I got my trip speedometer today. Great piece! Matt was super helpful and called me on a Saturday to answer my questions in person! Great guy, great parts, lightning fast delivery. Can't do better than that.

Thanks Matt!!
BartD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Matt Ross - Matt's Bug Parts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great!
Got my NOS wiper bases for my standard. Well worth shipping costs to europe.
Thanks Matt.
George Meyer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Matt Ross - Matt's Bug Parts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a very nice set of rebuilt semaphores for my 57 Beetle. great workmanship, great communication. Matt is the man if you need semaphores for a nice restoration. I've purchased items from him in the past, and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Thanks Matt!
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Matt Ross - Matt's Bug Parts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of extremely nice grooved semaphores from Matt. He called and spent the time to make sure I knew why some semaphores were better than others, what to look out for and what would be correct for my project. A+ seller
brille52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: Matt Ross - Matt's Bug Parts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Simply PERFECT ! Thanks, A. from Italy
MARKAPTER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Matt Ross - Matt's Bug Parts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received my restored 1951 SWF ribbed semaphores from Matt.

They work like NOS , the quality of his highly detailed work is superb. Dont waste your money on repro semaphores as you will be very disappointed. Dont ask how I know this.

Thanks Matt. Laughing
Mark A.
Melbourne Australia.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: