Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

INNER rear quarter panel
Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcpatrickharrison
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:45 pm    Post subject: INNER rear quarter panel Reply with quote

Anybody know where I can get an INNER rear quarter panel? I can only find the sheet metal for the outside of the rear quarter panel... I'm looking for where the rear quarter joins up to the heater channel INSIDE of the car. Thanks!
thomas.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: INNER rear quarter panel Reply with quote

https://www.wolfsburgwest.com/wolfsburg_new/body_s...cfm?type=1
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jcpatrickharrison
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:33 am    Post subject: Re: INNER rear quarter panel Reply with quote

Thanks... I already checked Wolfsburg... like everyone else I’ve seen, they only have the OUTER portion of the rear quarter panel.

Here’s what I’m talking about:

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
thomas.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: INNER rear quarter panel Reply with quote

Your best chances of finding what you need are used parts in the classifieds. They will fit better too.Maybe this. Assuming you want that piece that welds to the top of the heater channel.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2431162
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jcpatrickharrison
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: INNER rear quarter panel Reply with quote

I’m thinking I may just make the pieces myself... has anyone done this? Can you share a picture?
jimdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: INNER rear quarter panel Reply with quote

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...;start=320

Skim through this thread, I believe he tackled that area and then some. The pics might help you sort it out. Perhaps page 14ish
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: INNER rear quarter panel Reply with quote

I think if someone were to start making these sections they'd sell a tonne of them
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: