Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DL West-Wiperguy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

DL West-Wiperguy purchased another part from me. Trouble Free transaction as always has been with Don! Quick reply to my email and faster Payment.

Thanks Don again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ekrossi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Don is a virtual encyclopedia of VW wiper aseemblies. Set me up with a perfect one for my '60 Beetle, plus a set of "Ralph Nader" wiper arms as well. Highly recommended.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Newdashsplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Don hooked me up to a complete 6v wiper system. Arrived
very fast. Perfect
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased wipers from Don. As in all ways, great to deal with. cheers ~
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

DL West-Wiperguy bought a part from me. As Always with Don, Fast fiscals and Clear Comm. Thanks much Don.
kinzebac
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a wiper motor from Don. Great service and extremely fast shipping.
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a beautifully restored wiper unit for my '55. Fast shipment, easy deal.
toxicavenger70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an excellent refurbished wiper assembly from Don. I can't thank him enough for his service.
Geier
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Don was a true pleasure to deal with. Intelligent, friendly and he knows his wiper stuff. I bought a 12 volt two speed assembly from him. It is absolutely beautiful. He includes all of the little goodies that we need to install. Rubber gromets, washers, nuts etc. I also purchased NOS wiper arms and blades. Included was a NOS two speed wiper switch. It went in without a hitch and operates beautifully. This is where you go with any of your wiper system needs. Don't accept less quality for a system that literally keeps you on the road in wet conditions. 5 Stars!
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased a complete rebuilt 12v wiper unit assembly for my '58 Beetle from Don. Really nice! Easy transaction, packed up well and shipped fast. Would buy again and recommend to others. Thank you!

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nlorntson
Crazy VW Lady

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I can't say enough about Don and how great a job he did fixing my wiper out of our 1955 oval.

We had a deadline for a concours show we had been invited to and I discovered the wiper was blowing a fuse any time it was switched on. I reached out to theSamba community for suggestions on the potential cause. Don chimed in offering suggestions. Nothing worked so I asked him if there was any way he could take a look at the unit if I shipped it out to him. We basically had a week to send it out, get it fixed if possible, and get it back and in the car before leaving for the show.

Don made it happen and he went over and above also replacing a couple of worn parts that he noticed. I got the unit back and installed and it works perfectly.

Thank you so much Don!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Don is the greatest overhead operator the West ever had. He’s also pretty damn good with wipers!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: