Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Favorite Places to Camp in Florida
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rebbie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:53 pm    Post subject: Favorite Places to Camp in Florida Reply with quote

Anyone have favorite places to camp or sites to see in Florida or VW communities to visit, or spots you like that are out of the way or natural? I have a week or two - after a rough start - in FL and want to explore. Also, I'm looking to go to the Keys, and wondering if anyone has any tips of places to camp, or favorite spots, esp. beachy ones - the campsites down there look to be mostly full right now. Also, I have a dog, so can't do No Pets spots Sad

And any other Florida tips, gripes, or personalities are appreciated!
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite Places to Camp in Florida Reply with quote

slopchoppy.... Shocked waculla, bristol, blackwater,cape sand blast, rainbopw springs. paynes prairie/mike&opie(just below gainsville, where doc holliday was filmed). Mariana caverns. three rivers( lotsa gators that cum into the campsites on occasion, or ou can just watch the thousands of them...just north west of tallahassee where alabama georiga and florida meat on the 3 rivers), just have a look on the net for FL state parks . swim with the manatees in crystal river.great wild life state park in homosasa too. as for bug shit...there some bug jam neer tampa so get some good rainx to keep the windshield clean Shocked Wink I also stayed at one just north of parris island sc I think it was in or need buford SC. totaly awesome sunrizes and great little towns. okifonokie swamp has a nice campgrond too.
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite Places to Camp in Florida Reply with quote

Mark Tuckers house - hide your spouse.

Mark Wards' - hide your 13mm wrenches
carlos_magnum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite Places to Camp in Florida Reply with quote

Bear island in Big Cypress national park is a popular camping spot also.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: