Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Ken Hippensteel - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Ken Hippensteel
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 25, 2024
gr8ful71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Ken Hippensteel - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered and received a set of doublecab wood slats from Ken Hippensteel. Price was more than fair, cheap shipping and great quality. They are very nice! Super fast delivery, Trustworthy guy!!

Jm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
///Mink
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 on the positive feedback. Ken's bed slats are beautiful, were delivered quickly and were very reasonably priced to boot.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
meredith murray
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Ken,

I received my Single Cab slats in less than a week, all I can say is WOW they are beautiful and fit perfect.

Ken answered all of my dumb questions without hesitation, he is great to work with. So if you need a set of Single Cab bed slats he is the Man!

Meredith
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rob R
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ken's slats are fantastic. I don't know why you would by them from anyone else.
Great price and great product.
Thanks Ken
Kina's Bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:27 pm    Post subject: Double Cab bed slats Reply with quote

Thanks Ken Hippensteel they look great. Good Communication, Good Product, and reasonable price. Would do business again.
70Crew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered/received a set of bay window DC bed slats this week. Ken puts out a beautiful product at a fair price.
Tripletsjenkins
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Double Cab wood slats! Reply with quote

New to the bus world, but Ken was very easy to deal with and answered all my questions. I received my new slats and they were amazing, top quality and worth every cent, which was a very fair price. Thanks Ken
squareweave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Ken Hippensteel - [email protected] Reply with quote

I picked up a set of wood slats and everything about the transaction was great. Thanks again Ken
Plumbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Ken Hippensteel - [email protected] Reply with quote

received as ordered three sets made and delivered,beautiful timber, fantastic product and great to deal with .well packaged, received in australia .
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: Ken Hippensteel - [email protected] Reply with quote

just picked up my slat set from ken since we live close to each other.
slats look great. transaction was very smooth. thanks ken.
cjsmitty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Ken Hippensteel - [email protected] Reply with quote

We have been purchasing wood slats from Ken for over 10+ years. He's a great guy easy to work with and the items he sells are high quality.

http://instagram.com/smittys_auto_body
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
floyd1969
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Ken Hippensteel - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered Double cab load bed slats , transaction easy , communication great and they are quality made items . Ken sorted out best option for shipping and it was very reasonable to Jersey Channel Islands UK . Top bloke Thanks .
wudnwgn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Ken Hippensteel - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ken was great. Answered all my questions and there were a few. Would do business with Ken again. Thanks
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Ken Hippensteel - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some custom cut Ash for a bus roof rack I'm building. Great communication, quick turn-around and just a really nice guy. Pricing is more than fair as well. I would not hesitate to deal with him again, highly recommended. Thanks Ken!

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Oldboxman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: Ken Hippensteel - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ken Hippensteel sent my slats for the SC.
Beautiful. Packaged well and very satisfied.
Thank you Ken…We’ll done!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Plumbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Ken Hippensteel - [email protected] Reply with quote

Return customer.previous very happy with kens business. They have held up to hot Australian weather and look the same . Bought several sets again , same awesome quality and packaging 100%.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: