Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

The Blacklist on nbc
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
NJ John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:30 am    Post subject: The Blacklist on nbc Reply with quote

Does anyone watch it? We watched the first seasons a few years ago on nextflix and now watch every week. I really enjoy the show and don’t know anyone else that watches it. If you do start to watch, I recommend to start with the first pilot episode.
https://www.youtube.com/@AirSpooledGarage
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Zundfolge1432 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: The Blacklist on nbc Reply with quote

Man if nobody watches they will take it off.
Who.Me? Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: The Blacklist on nbc Reply with quote

Yeah, we've been watching it since the start.

Not sure what's more surprisingl the plot twists within plot twists, or how chubby James Spader is nowerdays.

Looking for info on my truck's history. Are you from Campbell California or nearby. Do you recognise it? ... http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=636786
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NJ John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 3:32 am    Post subject: Re: The Blacklist on nbc Reply with quote

Lol. All true.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Shane Tuttle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: The Blacklist on nbc Reply with quote

Gave up after season 4 or 5. I get tired to the main plot being dragged out to no end. I get plot twists. But I see a pattern of suspense/drama shows jump the shark if you extend past 5 seasons. James Spader carries the entire cast. The other actors are pretty decent. In order for someone like me to stick around, provide another heavy hitter to develop deep chemistry via solid acting skills. Blacklist doesn't have that.

Not necessarily the best example being that the show's success wasn't necessarily focused on these two actors, Miami Vice comes to mind. Don Johnson and Edward James Olmos knew how to play the camera two competely different ways.

Sorry. Didn't mean to hijack to steer it to another show...
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: The Blacklist on nbc Reply with quote

I still love the delivery ......

“ I’m going to cut you open with this chainsaw and hang you buy your intestines “

Reddington “ those shoes don’t match your belt well”
NJ John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: The Blacklist on nbc Reply with quote

I love Reddington’s off topic banter. Spader is great.
Chickensoup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: The Blacklist on nbc Reply with quote

not sure what this show is your talking about but i will look it up.

the only series i watch now is the expanse. really good show. id recommend it if your into sifi that actually seems reasonable and legistic.
'66 RIP
'69 RIP
Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ach60 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: The Blacklist on nbc Reply with quote

I'm guessing this is the final season, because they seem to be really focus on "WHO is Red".
I worked swing shift for 17 years, and then retired last October.
So no real TV except Movies, and late night TV, but I discovered The Black List and watched most of the seasons on Amazon.
James Spader and the rest of the cast are good, and I'm enjoying the ride.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NJ John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 5:02 am    Post subject: Re: The Blacklist on nbc Reply with quote

I agree that it’s probably the last season.
MrBreeze
Samba Hitman

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: The Blacklist on nbc Reply with quote

It's been renewed for another season. It's a good show, I've enjoyed it

WTB: Bay Shore or Queensboro VW Frames

HBB 1984-2009
RW 1943-2011
ER 1964-2023
NJ John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: The Blacklist on nbc Reply with quote

Renewed is awesome! Something big is coming, someone’s getting killed off. Maybe, Elizabeth or at least her double. Lol
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: