Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

dick landy super charger build
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
spencerfvee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: dick landy super charger build Reply with quote

TinCanFab wrote:
Your paint job reminds me of Eddie Van Halen's "Frankenstrat" guitar after an LSD trip and a tour through the Beatle's Yellow Submarine movie.
.............................. i was a bad boy in the 70s. i did one LSD trip. and did not like it lol i like to do. paint in a lot of colors .we are blessed with eye site. it does stand out from other vws .if a cop pulls me over i cant say it was some other vw bug speeding lol spencerfvee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
spencerfvee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: dick landy super charger build Reply with quote

chrisflstf wrote:
I think there is still some room left for more stickers Very Happy
.............. hay there all from the 60s and 70s stickers .there the real deal lol that why i call my bug over kill .my friend we have to have fun in life . and do crazy things . i made you look didnt i . i do have more stickers lol spencerfvee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
spencerfvee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: dick landy super charger build Reply with quote

toxicavenger70 wrote:
I can't wait to hear it. It looks killer!
...............i hope it does sound bad . i want to hear the wind of the bower when i go through the gears lol spencerfvee
spencerfvee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: dick landy super charger build Reply with quote

c77owen wrote:
My buddy has the larger Holley blower on a pretty tired 1679 with Holley fuel injection, MSD ignition and a custom made air to water intercooler under the blower. That set up, with ice in the intercooler tank, made 127 HP to the tires on his buggy. It is now all being swapped over to a MUCH bigger 2387 to see what it will do. You will enjoy the reliable power they make!
...................................wow that new motor your friends building sounds like it will make some power thats for sure. its nice to hear that your friends dick landy super charger runs well on a 1679 motor .your friend has a bigger holley blower .mine is the smaller B&M blower . thanks for your post i would like to see a photo of his blower set up i all ways like to see what other guys are doing with there dick landy super chargers spencerfvee
Howard 111
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: dick landy super charger build Reply with quote

That's a good looking engine. I've ridden in a blown bug, it was awesome. Do you have a floor lift to safely raise the car high enough to slide the engine into place, then lower the car?
spencerfvee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: dick landy super charger build Reply with quote

Howard 111 wrote:
That's a good looking engine. I've ridden in a blown bug, it was awesome. Do you have a floor lift to safely raise the car high enough to slide the engine into place, then lower the car?
......................................hi i cut the rear apron out and made it removeable so all i have to do is remove the rear bumper and the apron and slide the motor into the trans . i to was worried on how to get that top heavy super charged motor into my bug . thanks spencerfvee
spencerfvee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: dick landy super charger build Reply with quote

hi this is a add for a dick landy super charger kit it tell all about the dick landy super charger . i have thought you guys would like to read it do a right hand click on your mouse to enlarge the photo. i had to click it two times to read add so you can read the add spencerfvee
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: