Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: splitpartsunlimited
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 25, 2024
Huetti_1989
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

My first deal with him and i am very Happy, parts arrived in Austria after 4 Days, very good looking parts, i buy again from him

-Christian
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=757182
My 1954 Deutsche Bundespost Barndoor:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=621802
My 1961 SO34 Flipseat Westfalia:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=716285
My 1991 Westfalia California:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=650751
rabidbeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently placed an order with Ricardo and received fantastic customer service and support
He was a pleasure to deal with
Very well made products as well, I highly recommend Ricardo
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought a third brake light assembly from Ricardo. I LOVE IT!
Great communication and fast shipping!
I wish I could spend $20,000.00 with him! He has so many great parts!
Thank You So Much Ricardo!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeffros 58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased new set of taillight lens for my 1957 SC from him no issues !! Parts arrived within 7 day from Argentina and with no damage. Very pleased and communication was very prompt. Thanks jeff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bobbyc33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great to work with. Sent item right away. Looks perfect. I highly recommend this Third break light assembly.
mr.oldschool
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of Zwitter popouts from Ricardo I know he's a busy Man but it took a year and a half to get them but Ricardo kept me in the loop and to say the least I am Very satisfied with my popouts they are beautiful ❤️ I would definitely do business with "Split parts Unlimited" Ricardo again they produce some beautiful parts well packaged and arrived pretty quick once shipped so so with all this being said I can say it was well worth the wait 👍🤜🤛💪👌

Thanks!
Conrad Garcia
splitpartsunlimited
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

mr.oldschool wrote:
I purchased a set of Zwitter popouts from Ricardo I know he's a busy Man but it took a year and a half to get them but Ricardo kept me in the loop and to say the least I am Very satisfied with my popouts they are beautiful ❤️ I would definitely do business with "Split parts Unlimited" Ricardo again they produce some beautiful parts well packaged and arrived pretty quick once shipped so so with all this being said I can say it was well worth the wait 👍🤜🤛💪👌

Thanks!
Conrad Garcia

Conrad , thank you for your feedback , too bad covid 19 took several victims among my crew and i had to hire some new qualified artisans to finish my pop outs , nevertheless , the new crew is complete and working 100% now , helping me on this products and many others scheduled to be released soon !!

1951 crotch cooler split
1971 1302 cabriolet
1981 Mercedes Benz 230 military "Gelandewagen"
2010 Mercedes Benz c200 kompressor touring
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
KaliKabrio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some Vert visors . Top notch product good communication shipping decent packed nice...Quality Items that Recardo does...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JP38
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've purchased a Karmann Kabriolett badge, perfect quality. Very fast shipping, I received only after 4 days (Argentina to France)
Thank you so much !
Palmas Giorgio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an item worth over $ 200 from him. I paid with paypal shipping to Italy. Ricardo was very kind and communicative especially in solving the shipment quickly. I advise

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Palmas Giorgio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought the fender skirt for beetle 63 from Ricardo. very good quality they are very well made. recommended.I am more than satisfied !!!!!
grailoc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought Ricordo's fender skirt for my 56 kabrio. After a couple of hours to make then perfectly fit the original fender, here is the result:

very happy with the way he reproduces part and making sure they are the exact copy as OG.
they come very complete with the seal and the clamps you need to twist to match the inside lip of the fender:

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

My oldspeed 36hp autotechnik express build: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=670827
My garage build: http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=199438
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sklein
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought several sets of aluminum repro brake fluid reservoirs and caps. Items are high quality reproductions. All communication was very prompt as was shipping. Parts were well packaged and shipped via DHL. I can highly recommend this vendor. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:30 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received my set of early Split pop outs from Ricardo and they are spectacular! He also made me a set of rear split window glass with the correct SEKURIT emblems, while taking care in correct placement of the emblems and location of the dots I needed. Ricardo's attention to detail is very much appreciated in creation of authentic reproductions. Most importantly, Ricardo kept me well informed at every step of the process. I've purchased many items from Ricardo over the years for my Zwitter and have always been completely satisfied. Thank you Ricardo! Very Happy
endangeredsplits
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have buy some split pop outs from Ricardo this man is really talented man they are really nice I’m really happy I would do more business with him
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Right Hand Drive rear view mirror for my 1952 bug from him.
It looks very nice shipping was fast and packaged very well.

Will buy more parts from him.
btljuce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got my full circle horn ring from Ricardo, and it’s absolutely perfect!! Excellent communication with Ricardo, even with the time difference. The ring was packaged up very well, and it arrived really quick. If Ricardo has it, you need it! LOL! Thanks again Ricardo. A+++++
albert1966vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

l received a set of pop outs for my 52 split from Ricardo. Very smooth transaction & very well packaged. Pop outs look amazing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Classifieds Feedback
laneven28
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've bought many parts over many years from Ricardo. Most recent was a batwing horn ring and a set of slab pop outs for my 54. As usual, the craftsmanship and quality is beyond amazing, and Ricardo is always a pleasure and easy to deal with.
1956 Iris Blue Convertible
1958 Pearl White Lowlight KG Convertible
1961 Turkis Ragtop
vochosplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great Dealing with Ricardo from Argentina i got my parts delivered only took few days to get to California highly recommended and quality parts
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Page 19 of 20

Jump to: