Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
junie5047
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 6:45 pm    Post subject: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

The 28th Annual Terryville Bug-A-Fair will be held on Father's Day June 20, 2021 at the Terryville Fairgrounds 171 Town Hill Rd. from 9am to 3pm.
There are 40 Show Car Classes with 1st-3rd place awards for both air-cooled and water-cooled VWs plus Special Choice awards and Best of Show trophies awarded.
Car registration opens at 9am, judging starts at 12 noon and awards at 3pm. The show also has a huge swap meet with over 75 vendors selling new and used VW items. Food all day Sunday provided by the Terryville Lions Club. There's Camping Saturday night for those who to get a jump on the festivities. All proceeds go to the Terryville Lions Club.

Show Car and Driver $20
Spectator admission $10
Camping $15 per vehicle OPENS AT 2 PM SATURDAY
Swap Meet Vendor $30 per large space

contact [email protected] or
[email protected] with any questions
do not contact fairgrounds or lions club

ctvwa
clockworkbox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

I am looking for a driver rear fender in decent shape for a 69 beetle. Also could use a heat flap cable tube that welds to the floorpan and the plastic vents for both sides that attach to the heater channel. Need both rear wheelhouse sections and the front bulkhead/firewall as well unfortunately. Thanks. Tim

Last edited by clockworkbox on Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
APPLEGREENVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

I'll be looking for one of these at the show.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

02/76 Beetle sedan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crukab
Samba Chef

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

Looking forward to this show !!! Hope to see all the Northeast Vw Buds Saturday evening at the Camping area , and at the show Sunday.
Who's coming Saturday ??

My Pops:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=604100&highlight=
I know you will always be with me, rest in peace with no more pain. 8/13/14.....

In the yard right now:
'51 Dodge 5 window truck
'65 Bug
'66 Singlecab
'82 Rabbit Truck Diesel from CALI Smile
'86 Doublecab W/T
'91 Vanagon carat/wolfsbrg.Tiico
'88 Dodge Ram pickup
'11 Jetta Wagon
HoboBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

I will be there Saturday for camping! Thinking of selling Sunday. $20 to show, vs $30 to sell. Might as well try to get rid of some stuff. Well see. Looking forward to Saturday night camping. They doing the live band again? Was a good time in 2019.

Hobo.

Just a beach-oriented camping Hobo with a bus.
WM971252
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

At this point I should be there Saturday and selling Sunday
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hansie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

Linda and I will be there on Saturday to camp. See everyone then.
WM971252
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

Also if anyone wants anything we have listed in our adds here give us a yell and we will bring it/ them and you will save shipping fees.
APPLEGREENVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

WM971252 wrote:
Also if anyone wants anything we have listed in our adds here give us a yell and we will bring it/ them and you will save shipping fees.

Can you bring one of these to the show?
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2176933

02/76 Beetle sedan
junie5047
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

Show update

Saturday details
Camping open at 2pm
No hookups available
Food with be available from 4-7 pm
No live music this year
Bathrooms and showers will be available until 10 pm ,porta potty after that time,will reopen by 8am

Sunday

Breakfast will be available starting by 8am
Swap meet setup gates open at 7am
spectator and swap meet opens at 8am
Show car gate opens at 8am
Judging starts at 12pm
Awards by 3pm

Friendly leashes dogs are allowed and must be picked up after

Hope to see you there

ctvwa
WM971252
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

APPLEGREENVW wrote:
WM971252 wrote:

Absolutely.. make sure to ask as I don’t think I will have them out
APPLEGREENVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

WM971252 wrote:
APPLEGREENVW wrote:
WM971252 wrote:

Absolutely.. make sure to ask as I don’t think I will have them out

I'll come see you after you're done setting up for swap meet.

02/76 Beetle sedan
APPLEGREENVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

My classified ads parts can be available, to be pick up at the show Sunday. Send me a PM.

02/76 Beetle sedan
60vwnewengland
Twin #2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

Manny hitting the swap at 7am

Last edited by 60vwnewengland on Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

60vwnewengland wrote:
Manny hitting the swap at 7am

You suck at the interweb Wink

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
obnoxiousblue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

Will be there Saturday by 2.
If anyone has a NOS pulley for a generator on a 64 bug as well as a set of shims toss it in with your stuffs!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hansie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

Mike I think I have what you want . Karl
obnoxiousblue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

hansie wrote:
Mike I think I have what you want . Karl

Ooh, Karl. I love it when you talk dirty.
See you there! Bringing the ‘64. I had my pulley powder coated and they painted it with the two halves together so now it won’t separate. Thankfully it’s a good thickness for the belt. But that’s not the right way to do it.
It’s all in the details.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hansie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

Mike I looked I don't have a NOS sorry
obnoxiousblue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Terryville CT Bug a Fair June 20, 2021 Reply with quote

Oh, yeah! Is anyone coming up north it’s or have a collection of plate frames? Looking for Friar VW.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: