Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BulliBill
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
3foldfolly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some vintage match books from Bill. Quick delivery and friendly correspondence. Would definitely buy from him again Thanks Bill!
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glad to help bring you some fun VW salvage yard memories from St. Louis, MO with those "TWs VWs" matchbooks! Damn, they had a lot of old VWs in there!

Bill
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Viking Funeral
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a few small items from BulliBill & he was extremely conscientious about keeping tabs on the progress of his shipment, which had apparently gotten lost somewhere in my local post office for a few days. He was aware of it way before I was & emailed to tell me about it. You gotta love that level of attention to detail.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ss1966
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent Seller

Highly recommended, I bought a switch kit for my notchback
awj_woody
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great buying experience from Bill. Very informative of the entire process. Sent package quickly after receiving the payment. Product was packaged carefully, and inventoried correctly. Thanks again Bill!
.[]......[]
vwdavevt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bill, thanks for the grill cloth! It's going to be perfect for my new (to me) Sapphire radio /speaker set up. Dave
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very happy with my first purchase from Bill. He is very conscientious, then took the time to correspond and package it up nicely. I highly recommend Bill and would definitely buy from him again!

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
Jeler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a radio/speaker screen from Bill. Extremely helpful and fast shipment.
Thanks again
Jeff
Solon,IA
lardawge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a set of door strikers for my 55. Bill communicated at every step and was great to chat with via email. Much appreciated and will certainly purchase from Bill in the future.
velvetgreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bill is a top notch seller and all around great guy. We did a deal and Bill made the whole process very simple and straightforward. Packing was top notch and arrived fast and in perfect shape. Thanks Bill!
stef201d
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bill is a great buyer, pays fast and great communication. Enjoy the manual!
rabidbeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just placed a very small order from Bill recently,and he was so amazing and went to a lot of time and effort to ship the part out to me,Bill is a true gentleman and I highly recommend Bill
Cheers,
Pete
t7d5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some parts from Bill, and they arrived as described, with quick shipping. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and would buy from him again.
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bill saved me much driving around looking for nice screening between radio and dash. Showed up within 48 hours! Thanks!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a radio screen from Bill, and everything went smoothly. He was very responsive and communicated well. The mesh was packages well, and I look forward to purchasing from him again!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a rubber restraining strap from Bill, and it arrived well packed, quickly, and as expected. He’s a great seller, and I look forward to buying from him in the future!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: