Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: enfermo23
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia Reply with quote

Bought some KF Floor panels and splash pans (leaf catchers) for my bus from Ed. Items arrived exactly as described, when promised and very well packed. Thanks, Ed!

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
tyzel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold a part to Ed, quick emails and payment, very nice transaction! Thanks Ed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jason t
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a part from Ed, great seller. Great communication from start to finish with fair prices.

Can't beat that.

Thx
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Koolaid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a Bus Door & half of a front seat from Ed. I payed him through PayPal & he dropped off the parts after he got off work. Would do business again.
clonkers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia Reply with quote

Huge thank you Ed, door hinge arrived in Australia today. Great doing business. cheers Jim
tintyme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia Reply with quote

bought gas door paid by paypal came in 2 days as described good seller recommended
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia Reply with quote

Bought a pair of matching bus headlights that were exactly as described in his ad, if not better! Ed worked with me in arranging for pick locally and was awesome with communicating the whole time. Great seller and seems like a great dude to boot. Would definitely buy from him again. Cheers, Ed!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
garymaertens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia Reply with quote

Thanks for the Door panels ed. Fair price and quik responce to my emails.
Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Classifieds Feedback
LAGrunthaner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia Reply with quote

Ed is awesome, a great communicator, seller and shipper he even waited to ship when I asked if he could as I was going on a trip. Ed is also a very fair seller keeping his prices affordable. Thanks Ed!
www.mauiroadsters.com
http://www.oacdp.org
Lind wrote:
Have you considered simply starting with a nicer bus? I don't know what your skills are, but the race is easier if you can see the finish line. If you are not a runner, don't start off doing a marathon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
abakrs40
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia Reply with quote

Bought some parts from Ed. Amazingly fast delivery and the parts were exactly as described. Thanks Ed!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
velotwin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia Reply with quote

Very Happy
Happy to have the opportunity to meet Ed, and make a purchase on an item he posted here on Samba. Will keep his contact info for any future items I might need. Thanks Ed!
WagenKult
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia Reply with quote

Got a set of vent windows for my 63 panel. Shipped quickly and packaged perfectly. Thanks again Ed! we'll see ya at OCTO
bodgoco
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia Reply with quote

Bought some belt line trim from Ed. Quick response and he sent extra pictures of parts. Trim was well packed and shipped quickly. Great guy to buy from.
chuckfoo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia Reply with quote

This guy is exquisite! Bought a set of early bus spindles... transaction was flawless. Immediate text response, then once PayPal confirmed payment, Ed sent the spindles off to DubFab for me - entire transaction and shipping was complete within a few hours. He gave me photos to confirm every step. Beauty. This guy is pure champion, don’t hesitate to purchase from him in anyway... the spindles were the cheapest I’d seen on The Samba in years.
Rods375
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia Reply with quote

Outstanding guy, very knowledgeable and helpful. even though the post office made the shipping experience very bad and lost a piece from the package, Mr Ed was all over it he went an got a replacement piece shipped to me in a couple of days! Thank you Ed for everything! Rod’sVWgarage@facebook Shocked Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy
chazjustchaz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia Reply with quote

Perfect transaction
quick communicating
Quick shipping
Great packaging
Parts were as advertised
Thanx Ed
Asalazar136
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia Reply with quote

Thanks Ed for the bus pop out window !! Great communication easy smith transaction ! Friendly guy, honest and cool 🤝🤙🏽 Thank you again ! Hope to buy parts soon
Sub 015
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: enfermo23 - [email protected] - Ed Garcia Reply with quote

I recently purchased some bus glass from Ed and they are even better than I anticipated. Not only were his prices fair, but he was incredibly accommodating when it came to meeting/picking up the glass. I would purchase parts from him again in a heartbeat. (He even dug into his personal collection for a piece of glass that my bus desperately needed!) Thanks again, Ed!!! I definitely appreciate it!
-Kevin
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: