Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: easy e
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 09, 2024
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some of his air cleaner seals, they are nice!
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SixVolt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some too. Top notch quality. Evan was excellent. He's so efficient he even mailed them before he got the $ I had to remind him that I already received them! He is an excellent seller!
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
Bought some of his air cleaner seals, they are nice!

Me too, they are rad! Nice work Evan.
thuestis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had my first purchase with Evan. Good communication. Fast shipment and the item was exactly as described. Would do business again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jacco Verveer Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

always a pleasure Evan! till next time Wink
Lo' Cash Lester
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm glad to see all the favorable reviews. My experience hasn't been as good. Payed for a part on 8/20 via PayPal. Sent multiple emails asking for shipping info with no reply. I check his feedback and have noticed he has logged in multiple times on thesamba with the most recent being yesterday. Evan, still wondering about shipping info for the Koul Tool I purchased from you?
Lester Chatley
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Lo' Cash Lester wrote:
I'm glad to see all the favorable reviews. My experience hasn't been as good. Payed for a part on 8/20 via PayPal. Sent multiple emails asking for shipping info with no reply. I check his feedback and have noticed he has logged in multiple times on thesamba with the most recent being yesterday. Evan, still wondering about shipping info for the Koul Tool I purchased from you?
Lester Chatley

Hi Lester,

I just noticed you sent me two emails (without an email subject and NOT associated with the classified ad).... I sent them to the trash (unread).

Daily I go through my emails and select all the random emails without subjects & other spam.... send them to the trash.
Communication tip: Ensure emails you consider important have a relevant subject.

Additionally, neither of your two follow up emails contained your address.
Buyer tip: Read and adhere to instructions.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I endeavor to provide clear transaction instructions. If you have a suggestion about how I can improve them, please advise.

I'm ready to act when you provide actionable information.

Best regards,
Evan
Lo' Cash Lester
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

easy e wrote:
Lo' Cash Lester wrote:
Lester Chatley

Hi Lester,

I just noticed you sent me two emails (without an email subject and NOT associated with the classified ad).... I sent them to the trash (unread).

Daily I go through my emails and select all the random emails without subjects & other spam.... send them to the trash.
Communication tip: Ensure emails you consider important have a relevant subject.

Additionally, neither of your two follow up emails contained your address.
Buyer tip: Read and adhere to instructions.

I endeavor to provide clear transaction instructions. If you have a suggestion about how I can improve them, please advise.

I'm ready to act when you provide actionable information.

Best regards,
Evan

Evan,
I did reply to the original email as requested. I sent a total of four emails all on the original chain that was used to contact you for the part.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Lester,

I just searched for the other two emails... nada .... weird. First time encountering that. I appreciate your diligence & recognize your frustration (I would be).

Sorry to hear this was a cumbersome transaction for you. I try to ensure things go smoothly.
You have the tracking email in your inbox. Being just shy of 5:00 now, it’ll go out tomorrow.

Best regards & please accept my apology,
Evan
Lo' Cash Lester
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan,
No worries. Thanks for shipping once you got the info.
Lester
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a "1965 - 1972 Valve Clearance Adjustment Decal" and was very happy with the product he sent. It arrived quickly and as expected. The only hiccup was in trying to figure out a payment system which would work for both of us (he was pretty blunt and specific, and it took a few more hoops for me), but in the end it all worked out. I would definitely consider purchasing from him again!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ed Kelly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just want to say buy from Evan with confidence!! Bought a jack for my1950 Split and was effortless to deal with him!!My jack is fantastic!! Thanks Evan!!
Jon Bunin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Pleased with purchase, packed well, good communication... Thank you Evan.
jr1984
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a NOS fuel pump from Evan and am extremely happy with his prompt response. The fuel pump was exactly as described and he did an excellent job packing it to avoid damage in transit. I look forward to continue doing business with Evan.
Miskeroo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I located a very old post of Evan’s, PM’d him to see if he would be willing to help me out by selling on of his doubles, that he happened to still have.

A week or so later, I have my manual, and I couldn’t be happier.

Great transaction and dealings with Evan
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome seller! Thanks for the tools Evan!
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have bought a few things from Evan and have always had a good experience. It's fun to have fellow samba addicts that also nerd out on factory tools to buy from and talk to. Over the top communication both before and after the sale. 100% feel confident buying from Evan. THANK YOU EVAN!
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a canvas tent cover, perfect transaction, couldn't be happier. Thank you very much
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Evan. Received the decals. Very nice!

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased parts from Evan & communication was good, he took the time to take extra pictures and outlined the condition etc. Parts showed up fast as described and I an Stoked. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from Him again.
Thanks Evan!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: