Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Importing a Car From Canada to US w/No Title
Forum Index -> International Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
1970PAKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:11 am    Post subject: Importing a Car From Canada to US w/No Title Reply with quote

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had experience with trying to import a car from Canada to the US without a title. It seems to be virtually impossible. But, I wanted to at least ask. I spoke with an attorney who recommended speaking to a broker, but the first two brokers told me it wasn't possible.

While I respect their answer, I wanted to ask as a final resort on here. It's over 25 years old and doesn't even have an engine. The seller has the previous title which was from the US to begin with. I just need to get it across the border and to my state. I'll jump through all of the legal hoops then.
Abscate Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Importing a Car From Canada to US w/No Title Reply with quote

"just need to get it over the border"

Is by far the most complicated part of this.

I would move on. Your "property" could easily be seized and destroyed
bwaz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Importing a Car From Canada to US w/No Title Reply with quote

parts are easier to cross the border, maybe if you classify it as a parts car?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> International All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: