Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: gregalisa420
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
IN2RUST
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

I just finished a deal with greg Hale. Prompt Deposit and fast pick-up and final payment. He was a Pleasure to do buisness with. Do not hesitate to do Buisness with Greg. Super Nice Guy. Thanks Greg! Enjoy

Moderator notes:
Old email (no longer in use, a scammer stole it)
[email protected]

If you get contacted by [email protected] - do not reply or send them any money, it's a scammer!

Greg at [email protected] is a legitimate guy
Bombero26
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Bought a cab divider from Greg Reply with quote

Smooth transaction. Great guy to work with. Thank you.

Keith B.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg is a great person to deal with.. always willing to go the extra mile..

thanks

Goshen

My '67 Split Window Bus project :
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=634144

My '67 Maserati Blue Oceano Bug Build:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=541870
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jesnertreppen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

Worked with Greg on the purchase of the 65 Kombi. He took me on an extensive tour of the bus via Facetime, including a drive. It was as good as being there in person!

We struck a deal, and like the other postings list, Greg was willing to go the extra mile. Being in Cali, he has access to a lot of skills and parts I do not have in STL. He got some deluxe trim added to the bus as well as had a local person put in a beautiful new headliner. He also coordinated well with the shipping company.

The bus arrived and it was exactly how he described it. There were no surprises, and I believe he provided an honest vehicle for an honest price. I would deal with Greg any time, and I am happy to provide additional details to anyone considering working with him.
Nate@wagenswest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

Gregg has always been straight up, and honest with me, almost to a fault. And he has followed through, keeping his word on several occasions.
Shore66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

Just picked up my 66 split window from Greg Hale and was amazed how talented this guy and his team are! He said it would look like it came off the showroom floor and he wasn't kidding! Kept me posted throughout the process and even texted pictures of the progress!! A real standup guy and friend now for life!!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
BrainDrain
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

Greg recently purchased my 63 deluxe microbus and the experience was great. He is very professional, straight-shooter, man-of-his-word, articulate, and works with you to make you feel comfortable. All-in-all a stand-up guy. In short, don't hesitate to do business with him.
zepplinnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

You must read this post. I contacted Greg in early February saying "I need a 21 window bus now". He was so excited and committed to having exactly what I wanted ( a groovy orange bus) to be done and delivered to me before May 31. He delivered the bus to me 3 weeks ahead of schedule and it looks AMAZING. This is the guy to build you a bus. Great work with great quality. He is my bud for life!!

You are Da Man... Greg!! :

davidford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:08 pm    Post subject: ‘67 Kombi Bus Fully Restored Reply with quote

Greg is an artist. Wanted a ‘67 (year I was born) van for my 50th birthday. Greg found her somewhere in central CA. Did a complete top to bottom restoration. Greg kept me up to speed at every step and delivered a daily driver that I take to the beach whenever there are waves. Bus is as new. And it makes people (including me) really, really, happy. Can’t tell you the number of smiles, waves, people pausing in cross walks to take a pic. Started looking and thought there had to be someone out there that rebuilds VWs. Greg is that person combined with a passion for all things VW bus. Feel like part of a family now, which is not my typical experience buying a car. If you’re looking for a VW bus and a beautiful life experience, Greg is your man...
davidford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:49 pm    Post subject: ‘67 Kombi Bus Fully Restored Before and After Pics Reply with quote

...photographic evidence of Greg’s artistry for my previous post...

howz911
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

Did this deal with Greg Hale. He always kept me informed during every step in the restoration process and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another bus from him. He stands behind his work and I’m very happy with the result.

tbear580
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

He did the best job on my bus ever it came from nothing to the best thing ever thanks so much Greg Hale
hbgirlyq
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

Greg stepped out of the box and did my bug. Turned out great! He even found some classic rims for me which I ended up buying off him.
Jimmy DeSisto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

If you're looking to restore a VW bus, you won't find a better skilled, more honest man than Greg Hale. He took my 1960, 23 window bus from rags to riches and he performed the task, as promised, in one year. If you'd like to see the quality of his work and are in Los Angeles, feel free to send me a message. I'm very proud to show off the beauty of my bus. Everything from the paint to the engine is perfect. You won't be disappointed working with Greg.
Brent Cook
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

Greg/Splitz did a unbelievable job building my bus ! Started with a 64 bus in bad shape & made me a masterpiece that I'm so proud of ! Greg is so easy to work with kept me updated the whole way since I lived 300 miles away! Pleasure to work with him & would do it again in a second ! Don’t hesitate to use Greg/Splitz you won’t be disappointed !
gregrobertson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

Super happy with my 15 Window VW Deluxe Bus I bought from Greg/Splitz. I saw it on The Samba, called him up, he was local so I got to go see it a couple of times, and he took me out for a test drive.

I've included a picture of what it looked like before Greg restored it (top photo). I love how he left a lot of the "patina" look after the restoration (bottom photo). Greg was super friendly, even did some simple mods to make it more to my liking before I purchased it.

I bought the Bus in January of 2021, it's basically a daily driver for me now and runs great. I love it, and I always get smiles everywhere I go. Thanks Greg!

slowlane7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

love our bad ass bus. Thanks Greg.

bigredcup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

We wanted a 21 window walk-thru with disc brakes and a 1776cc with dual carbs. That is exactly what we got!
I cannot believe how well this came out. We are so excited.
We had it for a week or so and took it to a local car show... we won People's Choice!
Greg is a really super great person to work with. He is a very kind and honest person.

bigredcup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

Greg is Great!
We got exactly what we wanted... exactly what I dreamt of. 21 window walk thru, 1776, front disc breaks, all 3 rows
of seats. He let me make specific changes to the engine and recommended some I am glad I went with. A1 exhaust and 40mm Webber carbs.

Greg can do anything. He says that all the time and it's true. "I can do whatever you want". It's true.

He is an absolute pleasure to work with.
we won a frickin car show a few months after we took delivery. according to the people running the show, we won by a landslide.

We are friends for life.

TBrooks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: gregalisa420 - [email protected] - Greg Hale Reply with quote

I wanted a 21 Window for my 50th Birthday. Something that looked clean and was a reliable weekend cruiser up and down Coast Highway. I turned to Greg "Aggie" Hale and the team at Splitz and it was the best decision I could have made.

When you are investing a decent amount of money on an old vehicle, you want to feel like you have a relationship with the guy doing the work. Greg has been amazing from the beginning. Not always conventional, but a man of his word who definitely stands behind his work. He takes tremendous pride in the busses he turns out.

My bus looks incredible and turns heads everywhere it goes. Candidly, I am not much of a wrench turner, so having someone who is willing to stay engaged over the past two years has been incredible.

I would recommend Splitz to anyone who is look for a classic bus.

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: