Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

L211 bluish green
Forum Index -> Beetle - Oval-Window - 1953-57 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Volksvr6gti
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 8:14 pm    Post subject: L211 bluish green Reply with quote

Does anyone have any paint codes for L211 bluish green for a 56 diamond green sedan. Looking to have the wide 5 rims painted and need to locate a reliable paint code.
finster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: L211 bluish green Reply with quote

this has been asked before but with no luck (that I can find). see this https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=373831
assuming your rims aren't the correct colour your best bet is to ask raisedup58 if he would be so kind as to take one of his rims to be colour matched...

nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect...
Volksvr6gti
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: L211 bluish green Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply finster. I did see that post about 2-3 weeks ago and searched some other resources, but no luck. I did PM the samba member you speak of and he responded to me that he would; however, the shop by him is still not taking anything in due to covid still. I will have to reach out to him right before my painter says that he is ready to paint the rims and see if they ease up on the covid and start color matching again.
Raisedup58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: L211 bluish green Reply with quote

Glad I just noticed this post, I’ll call them tomorrow and see if we can get it done.
Instagram: Raisedup58
VW's At The Springs
facebook.com/vwsatthesprings
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Volksvr6gti
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: L211 bluish green Reply with quote

Hey thank you buddy to calling them today if you have time. The info would be appreciated.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Oval-Window - 1953-57 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: