Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

San Francisco Bay Area Shop recommendstions?
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johngone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 1:27 pm    Post subject: San Francisco Bay Area Shop recommendstions? Reply with quote

Hi All, I am looking to find out where EuroVan users are happy with their mechanics.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lcolon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: San Francisco Bay Area Shop recommendstions? Reply with quote

Contact Valley Wagon Works in San Rafael CA... They should be able to help sort you out. There are not many mechanics around (that I could find) that have the experience to work on these vehicles.
MrPulldown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: San Francisco Bay Area Shop recommendstions? Reply with quote

Avant Werks in Truckee has a mechanic that is the eurovan guru of the area. Claims that many of his clients come up from the bay area to have their vans worked on by him. Better have an open schedule and wallet though. I think his name is Drew. You don't even get to speak to him, just his subordinate.
orbeamike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: San Francisco Bay Area Shop recommendstions? Reply with quote

I have been taking my 2001 EVC to Tony & Brothers in Sunnyvale for the past few years. The owner has a 2000 EVC and he is doing an engine/transmission/dash out complete make over on his personal vehicle. The shop rate is reasonable for the bay area and they know the Eurovan very well.
Johngone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: San Francisco Bay Area Shop recommendstions? Reply with quote

Thanks for the replys to my Shop inquiry. I will check them out!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: