Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Jack-Fatboy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 09, 2021
MrBusCo Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

Perfect transaction, very happy with my canvas for my single cab! 5 stars.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
OldeVolksHome
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

I bought a set of repro vinyl covered insulation sleeves from Jacek for the heater tubes on my 66 Westy. The quality of construction is absolutely first rate. They fit like a glove and look GREAT. Other insulation kits available are not vinyl covered.

I've also purchased a reproduction child's cot - in green canvas, like original. A great, hard-to-find accessory for a vintage Westy. Again, the quality is top notch.

If you have any concerns about making a purchase from overseas (Poland) - rest assured, Jacek is a very nice guy and very professional. He obviously takes great pride in the quality of the reproduction parts he offers. Very easy to deal with, very friendly, very fast shipping (considering it ships from Poland).

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Jacek again. In fact, I hope I'll meet him some day at a VW event!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
von_hansel Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

I can't say enough about how great Jacek is to deal with and the quality of his product.

I purchased SO42 bungees, the wall lamp switch nuts, child cot boot, and the roof rack cover. So far, everything looks great and I am very pleased.

On top of the great quality of the product and the friendly service, Jacek also threw in a couple of things that I asked from him for free! Talk about having your customers come back and purchase more.

Thanks again Jacek for the fast shipping and the great communication.
BIG_TEXAS_PETE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

It was a pleasure to deal with Jacek.

I purchased a SO42 rack cover.

Jacek was quick with responses to email, quick with delivery and has made an excellent product.

I would highly recommend dealing with him if you were interested in any of his products. Cool

Cheers

Pete

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

I purchased some items from Jacek, everything was top notch!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

I'm a repeat customer, just purchased the Westfalia rack cover from Jack's Garage.

Another great transaction!! Good communication and super fast shipping to the US from Poland. I don't know how it gets here so quick, 9 days total including a weekend, from when I emailed him to when I received the package.

Thanks again Jacek!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

Anyone heard from Jacek lately?

I see he hasn't visited the site since Sept. 7, 2020 right now and someone reported he is not replying to several emails.

I hope nothing happened to him.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
camping67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

I have sent him multiple emails. i purchased a set of bungees from him in march I believe .he has not replied to my emails. no word and no bungees . and out the money.
dirtyfrank
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

i have also been trying to get a hold of him. no reply.
Jack-Fatboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

Hello my Friends,

First of all - Happy New Year 🍾 I I'd like to wish you a quick return to normal lives at 2K21.

I wrote today to Everett short message with all explanations of my absence here on TS.

All was happen because of those stupid pandemic times, covid surrandings problems and also my covid sickness. I'm terrebly sorry all for lack of the contact and some unfinished cases. I will fix them all. I promise.

Please email me or just write message here on thesamba.

I had some problems with answering for email from my Old email box do you can also try my new one [email protected]

I'm slowly back to normal live and I can work on the passion of providing you with the highest quality parts you like.

Stay safe,
Jacek
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

Anyone get their parts recently? I paid for a prop rod in march and was told it was on the way but no reply to my last email?

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

I hope he’s doing well and comes back to TheSamba soon. I was looking forward to a set of split truck gate latches
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2130245

Has anyone heard any updates? Any issues with his gate latches? They look great.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
nathan3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

I Bought an early westy rack cover and a child cot from him in 2020.. very few updates(only when I inquire) and it takes weeks for a response. I understand its tough to pump stuff out in the current times, but an update would be nice from time to time. Now I just want a refund and no response for months now. Not happy with Jacek..I seem to be one of the few treated this way, but this shit ain't cool. At least give me my money back!
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

I too have been trying to get in contact with Jacek. I’ve sent several emails recently and he has failed to respond thus far.

I purchased a canvas tarp for my 59 single cab five years ago. It has been stored away until a few days ago when I installed it for the first time on my SC in preparation for the June OCTO meet this past Saturday.

Seems as though Quality control was non existent when my tarp was made. It looks and fits great. However, it is missing six straps with the hooks and six little loops that the hooks hook on to when the sides are rolled up.

Jacek came highly recommended and that is why I did business with him even though he was in another Country.

All I’m wanting is the parts to correct the production errors. I’m not looking for a discount or a refund, just the parts.

I hope Jacek responds and makes this right.

He no longer works out of the WW2VW place, he’s running his own business and still making tarps. I do not have Facebook, but I was able to browse his page. I did notice others trying to get in touch with him for customer service/refund issues, but again, it looks like he had failed to address those issues.

I am hopeful he will make this right.

Come on Jacek. Stand behind your products and support your customer base.
********WANTED********
Whittier Lee Wood VW dealer license plate frame
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

I just wanted to update my feedback. After countless emails, Jacek did finally get in touch with me and provided the parts that I needed for my SC tarp. It was all handed over to Charlie Hamill at HO22.

The package contained all the needed parts plus some extra bits and pieces for the tarp and bows.

Jacek came through and stood behind his product.

Eddie
********WANTED********
Whittier Lee Wood VW dealer license plate frame
my3bugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

SUPER HAPPY with my purchases here from Jacek , goes by [email protected] now days on thesamba . super fast shipping from Poland to USA southern California in about a week . it had USPS tracking all the way . i bought two items that were combined into one package . it all went SWEET n SMOOTH for me Smile Thanks !!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: