Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: YOGIVW
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

I purchased a couple of keys from Pawel, and the transaction went smoothly and quickly. His prices are reasonable, and I would definitely purchase from him, again!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Scottkombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

Just purchased an arm rest off Pawel.

He did a great job of packaging the item and sent it immediately after receiving payment.

Came all the way to Australia in excellent time.

Love your work Pawel.

Cheers,

Scott
djfordmanjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:58 am    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

Excellent service, communication and great NOS key/lock part from Pawel ! Very pleased ! Very Happy

52 Barndoor DLX Coachbuild project
55 Wolfsburg panel project, og paint Taubenblau L31
62 Dickholmer, custom color Seeblau L360
63 1500 Notch, og paint Rubin Rot L456
67 1500 Käfer, og paint Lotus weiß L282 w/red interior
Holzinger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

Bought a cubby from Pawel. Great communications and the cubby was in nice shape. Good transaction and I would buy from him again.

Rich
chimneyfish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

I bought some switches from Pawel, great communication, super fast shipping and professionally packaged, they arrived here in the UK safely, and are really nice parts. I would not hesitate to buy from Pawel again. Thanks
1972 T2 Camper (Devon), 1988 Golf, 1972 Type 1, 1984 Polo, 1972 T2 Camper (Danbury)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sbtcabman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

here is a fellow who knows how to:
1. be ethical
2. communicate promptly and clearly
3. ship quick as a królik
4. deliver quality items

I have purchase a bunch of stuff from many different samba members and without a doubt Pawel ranks up there with the bestest!

I thought he was just "a guy" but his website shows you he is THE MAN!

a VW GURU indeed!

thank you kind sir! I AM impressed!

and you folks will be as well!! no surprises, no excuses. WoWzA!
64 KG 24k match #
74 Super Beetle 33k match # 1 owner
62 Corvette 50k Original Hardtop NCRS Top Flight Award Winner. Ok, it's air cooled with top down?
Former owner and damn fool to have parted with 1953 Porsche coupes 50661 and 50662 in 1978. Anyone else ever had a matched pair? Commiserate with me, wouldja?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

I had purchased some items from Pawel in the past, and had been very happy, so when he answered my ad writing that he had some NOS 52-55 chrome vent window frames I didn't hesitate and made the purchase. And they were not cheap in any way, but I figured that something like this might never come along again. Having bought from Poland before I was expecting 6-8 weeks till I had them, so when the box showed up after 5 weeks I was very excited, though the box was not the size or shape I was anticipating.
Opened the box to find 3 pairs of fur platform sandals
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

the label with his name and my name was on the box, so I quickly emailed Pawel. He responded very quickly, and stayed in touch while he communicated with the post office on his end. He quickly figured that the label had somehow been attached to someone else's package, and that my vent frames were probably sitting somewhere with no label. Really just the worst feeling, thinking that a one time find will probably end up in the garbage somewhere.
Three days later a mystery box is delivered to my house. It's been opened, and only has a part of the original label with the tracking number.
Inside:

I'm grateful to have gotten these parts, and even though it wasn't his fault, Pawel stayed in touch and was trying to figure out what went wrong.
Thanks Pawel!
YOGIVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

Shit happens. The most importent you got it.
Sath, once again thank you for your patience and thank you for the business.
Westfalia James Cook 2.9TD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
West489
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

I bought a set of NOS thermostat flaps from Pawel. Great communication, fast shipping, parts arrived exactly as described. I would definitely recommend. Thank you!
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

I bought a split beetle hood dandle and latch from Pawel. It was shipped fast and it arrived in beautiful condition. Thank you Pawel!
josam48
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

I have been looking for a second ignition key for my beetle from the 60s for some time,
I found this at Pawel, originally, the key is great,
all that remains is to have it cut!
and above all he answered in a short time,
some sometimes never answer their sales email,
with him it's perfect, thank you Pawel
OB Bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb service from Pawel!

We have a 2002 Eurovan Camper with no glove box (or "cubby") but it does have a rather useless knee bolster. We found an add from Pawel offering cubbies:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2530962

When I first contacted him he was currently out of cubbies but a few weeks (a month?) later he had one. I immediately agreed to purchase the item. He quickly wrote back with the total cost including shipping and his Paypal address. I paid immediately.

He promptly shipped the item with tracking info from Poland. In just seven days it arrived in San Diego from Eastern Europe. It was extremely well packed with padding and shrink wrap. Included was the very necessary bracket and all the screws and other hardware. The part looked great.

I am very impressed and would have no problems ordering from Pawel again. His service and parts were top notch.
crzrbob151
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

I just bought your listed Ragtop and am very happy with your service.. Thank you for the quick response and shipping..

-Bob-
Viking Funeral
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

I’m a couple months late posting this, but I wanted to thank Paweł for packaging my heavy yet still potentially breakable NOS VW head with the required care to make sure it would survive rough handling and arrive in the U.S. from Poland safely.
You might think that Poland is a long way to ship VW parts, and it is, but Paweł finds NOS Original VW parts that are almost impossible to find in the United States, so the wait is worth it.
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

First time shopping with Pawel and my experience was very good!
Thank you!
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
banana split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

Purchased an NOS semaphore turn signal switch wiring cover. Great communication and fast shipping. Very happy Very Happy
1964 Chop Top
DanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

Multiple purchases all went smoothly. Recommended.
57oldskool
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

I couldn't be more happier with my transactions from YOGIVW. He's a great seller and communication was top notch. Thank You.
DaveB9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

I just received a pair of Karmann Ghia door latch assemblies.

Exactly as described, very good parts at a really reasonable price, delivered quickly, well wrapped and Pawel dealt with all the post-Brexit postal issues without a fuss. Great seller, recommended.

Dave
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Reply with quote

A great seller! I bought several sets of those copper crush sealing rings that go between the cylinder and cylinder head on early engines and was worried that they'd get to the USA without getting mangled and crushed in transit. Pawel packed them in a box inside a big padded envelope and they arrived safe and sound. I'm quite happy with his parts and service, and I'll be watching to buy more of his VW goodies. Thanks Pawel!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: