Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 69aircooled
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

Chan is a great seller! Item as described, very well packed and fast shipping. Purchase with confidence! Thanks Chan!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joefriday
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

I bought a part from Chan. It was exactly as described (nice), shipped promptly, and fairly priced. He kept in good contact making it an easy transaction. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

Great price,NOS,well packed,fast shipping. Thanks Chan.
noneed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

Chan bought some NOS parts from me recently and it couldn't have gone any smoother Very Happy
Fast and friendly with his emails, quick with his payment, and just a pleasure to deal with all around.
I hope I can turn up more parts he needs Cool
Thanks again Chan !

Chris

Schwing wrote:
Bondo is like make-up, it fools the eye from the ugly truth
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

Bought a small part of Chan and received top-notch service, with quick replies and shipping. One of the smoothest transactions through TS. Recommending Chan for sure. Cheers, Chan.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
jr1984
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

Chan did an amazing job packing a licence plate I purchased from him. Instead of taking the easy way and mailing it in an envelope, he packed it in a box with foam packing and shipped it so it arrived quickly. I highly recommend him.
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

I purchased a nice 36 hp intake manifold from Chan. He was exemplary to deal with. cheers - Gary
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

Top notch seller Nice pile of usefully bolts . Fast shippng .
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
doka59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

looking Forward to buy from Chan again.
quick responce. good Price. very fast shipment.
Would buy again anytime from Chan

Dion
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

Purchased some lug bolts from Chan. In all ways good to deal with ..!
cheers- Gary
dorsett7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

Chan is a top notch seller,friendly and willing to work with you...great communication.part shipped at light speed,and most importantly......wait for it......he treats other people like gold,a rare thing these days,thanks Chan!!
carloscaq
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

Chan was a pleasure to deal with. Good communication, excellent packaging and shipping time. Greetings from Spain

Thank you so much!!!!

Carlos
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

bought a beetle manual and maintenance booklet. as described and fast shipping
elrick67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

Bought a 67 front apron
Smooth and easy transaction
Thanks!
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

I purchased a manual, portfolio, and maintenance book from Chan, and the transaction went smoothly and quickly. I would buy from Chan again!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

69aircooled purchased a part from me. Communication and Payment was Spot on! Thanks for the extra Quid$! Much appreciated Chan, Thanks.
yellowcrawler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

Great guy! Very courteous and professional, I would not hesitate to deal with Chan again. Thanks!!
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

69aircooled contacted me concerning a piece in my listings. Following considerable mulling over and over, a decision was decided upon. All throughout the transaction 69aircooled maintained the highest standard of Professionalism while Courtesy ruled the communication. Payment promptly pointed my way and duly arrived about same time paid for item reached his quarter deck. We have dealt with each other before, as before, very enjoyable dealing with 69aircooled. Thanks Very Much Chan.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Reply with quote

Bought some bastard valve covers from Chan for my 40hp Okrasa kit. Cam quickly and excellent shape. Thanks Chan.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: